Fearless roleplay Map
Brick 
Ok, iv talked with soul and iv asked if i could create a mapf or Fearless RP, so i will be creating it soon, just wondering if there is anything that the Fearless Comunity wanted befor i start, * All ideas will be decided by soul *
It is not a remake from Evocity, it will be a completly new creation.
We need a big map with different landscapes and areas like an 'Industrail', city or a part where only houses are for sale.
(02-11-2011, 11:37 PM)Visual Wrote: We need a big map with different landscapes and areas like an 'Industrail', city or a part where only houses are for sale.

So somthing to do with industrial?
Main important thing is bigger roads. Wider, longer and slower curves for some real speeding. Trainstations throughout the map with an automatic driving train isnt such a bad idea, like on Cityway. Also a place by the beach with luxury apartments is a good idea Wink
(02-12-2011, 12:13 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Main important thing is bigger roads. Wider, longer and slower curves for some real speeding. Trainstations throughout the map with an automatic driving train isnt such a bad idea, like on Cityway. Also a place by the beach with luxury apartments is a good idea Wink

Damm, Never though of a train xD il try my best

Keep them comming guys
A Carraceplace and a big green park would be good, and some little Houses, not only appartments like in evocity.
maybe an other city too?
Something like this would be fucking awesome:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=91470
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6nYkuBrz...re=related
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Make the city a lot bigger, and put in a few easter eggs.
WHAAT. I thought EvoCity was quite an awesome map.
After my opinion, Fearless is fine as it is.

But if it has to be something, atleast use a map that most people have. (Like EvoCity or Failtown.)
Most new users will probably cba to go on GarrysMod.org and download it from there.

But to stay on topic: I'd like more roads, more actual buildings. Also, I won't mind an overgrown downtown area where you can't expect anything else than thugs and rats to be.

Thank you.

- Dugehong