Moderator promotions
Haven't seen any blacklists from the moderators, are they even allowed to blacklist?
Moderators doesn't have access to blacklist to safe them from unblacklist requests.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Nuka
Ah, i see.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Do they have the ability to remove cars and other items that are stuck in the ground?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I am very happy for this development on the servers, it was really needed.

Thanks soul.
The following 1 user Likes Jacob1029's post:
  • SoulRipper
(11-20-2012, 06:50 PM)Midget Wrote: Do they have the ability to remove cars and other items that are stuck in the ground?

Not yet.
Good to see that you've decided to do the moderator suggestions.

Perhaps these people will qualify for an admin position some day, if they'd like to?
The following 1 user Likes ZeroSupport's post:
  • Narc
(11-20-2012, 06:58 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote: Good to see that you've decided to do the moderator suggestions.

Perhaps these people will qualify for an admin position some day, if they'd like to?

We should be, but moderators are put on the spot to fill it out for a long period of time, but qualifications are definitely there.
(11-20-2012, 05:54 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(11-20-2012, 05:46 PM)Toxic Wrote: Needless to say, by looking at some of these approved unbans, that this moderation team needs to work on their judgment.
Constructive criticism, nothing more.
Moderation Team feature is not even 24 hours old and you already making judgements?...
really?

Constructive criticism must not be a meaningful word in your vocabulary. Read the fine print. I only give out judgments if it doesn't change anywhere within two weeks to a month.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Really glad about this server has been much less mingy with 24/7 monitoring thanks Soul Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • Nadrickk