Moderator promotions
(11-20-2012, 04:52 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: I dont see anything wrong with this. Its wonderfull that the problem are solved and Soulripper / FL team managed to solve the problem.

In the other hand, its incredible that we got soo many admins (around 15 or something. didnt count) and none of them are online. (only some of them) and the rest are just....inactive.

But its nice FL finally managed to stop the minges.

School started, they're busy with work, their education, school!.
Real life comes first, your virtual one comes after.
Congratz all :p

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

This is awesome!
Late night rp will be decent again!
Congrats ghostrider, hes the only name i recognize. he deserves it by far.
and
Im postive the rest do as well Smile
I'll for sure be staying late nights, even school days to moderate the servers.
Needless to say, by looking at some of these approved unbans, that this moderation team needs to work on their judgment.
Constructive criticism, nothing more.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(11-20-2012, 05:46 PM)Toxic Wrote: Needless to say, by looking at some of these approved unbans, that this moderation team needs to work on their judgment.

We just came here yesterday, give us a chance.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Andreas
(11-20-2012, 05:46 PM)Toxic Wrote: Needless to say, by looking at some of these approved unbans, that this moderation team needs to work on their judgment.
Moderation Team feature is not even 24 hours old and you already making judgements?...
really?
Indeed, nothing wrong with constructive criticism so long as it doesn't devolve in attacks on character. You're right, they do need to work on their judgement, but the same was true with any new admin, and this takes a little time.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Nadrickk
(11-20-2012, 04:46 PM)HellShell Wrote: The server is pretty much getting moderated 24/7 now Tounge
The moderators are doing great.

May have to add a little part here during to my experience. Admining/moderating will not be the same, give it a few months and people will be pissed off and probably start to go inactive. I know this and i'm pretty sure its gonna happen again unless you keep the team smooth and adding new people as soon as you think they fit in for the job.

By banning / being around minges for a few months a lot hours a day will get you pissed off sooner or lator :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I wanna see the names of the people who are going to be nominated for Moderator next!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor