Unban Request MayhemzHD
Your name: MayhemzHD

Your ban ID: 17324

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Salinsky

Why we should unban you: I know you said in your rules do not put a unban request if its 24 hours, but I believe I should say this. The reason why I ran away in this video is because Salinsky arrested for no reason and so I ran away, like most players I know would do. I didn't want to spend the time in jail, also I ran away as whatever the police officer says is the truth, but he said that I was doing Arson but I wasn't. 1. Rebels were allowed in the city. 2. I was on my stage doing a talent show and someone threw a molotov at it and I got blamed for it even though I built it... And so he arrested me for no reason and I got banned because I was respecting my rights as a player and a in-game person. Also I had a person who I was doing the talent show with in a skype call. He's steam name is SamCookiez.
I spent the time to create an account to back Mayhemz evidence up. Me, Him and our Director were all doing a talent show. I know something a little more than Mayhemz knowns. While I was running around doing other stuff while Mayhemz acted for the talent show, someone came up to me and said that our acts were "Shit", I have thought to believe that this was probably the person who threw the molotov onto our stage.

Kind Regards.
Sam
Ok here's the deal. You haven't had a ban for a long time so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Just remember, you still did run away from a tazer. In the future, try and talk with the officer to plead your case.

Appeal reviewed and approved.

Suspension shall be lifted.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team