Banrequest Dugehong
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Dugehong
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
Dugehong - STEAM_0:1:5932499
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Not sure.
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Summary: (What happened?)
Making a walkway on a existing wall / propclimbing.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

[Image: 1536153742]
There was no walkway at all, there was a ramp I ran up on at one point and sat ontop of the actual mapwall for a few seconds before taking too many shots and backing down.

Personally, I think it's pathetic to film everything that happens ingame and once stuff doesn't go your way you try to pin people up on whatever small offenses you can find. Also, may I add that was the SECOND time you came back to kill us after your first attempt failed?
That means YOU broke NLR by coming back STRAIGHT after we had killed you all, I'm sure the admins can find the interval between the fights one way or another.
Besides, what was your entire reason for the raid? We just minded our own business and suddenly you all wanted in and got a search warrant, pretty sure that's random raiding?

Enjoy.

EDIT: Laizel had a flat surface that didn't connect with the ground during your first attempt to raid us which was removed when I complained about it, atleast I didn't see it around after that.
What you did was enabling doomfort and walkways, which are both rule infractions.

I did not break the NLR, I died as president, joined the SS and got called in as backup to Fleamarket. Which was not where I died.

And also, just because I am not biased in who I banrequest, I think it was quite a childish move to remove me from steam, friend!
That is the surface I was speaking of, I only owned the ramp, not the surface, Laizel will agree to that as it was his.
You died as President IN THE FLEA MARKET, joined the SS and you all went back. You died right in the Flea Market because that's where I killed you.

I removed you from Steam because I find it childish how one can be so butthurt, the latest 8 banrequests are made by you and most of them are placed on us because apparantly one of us breaking rules apparantly makes us all rulebreakers.

EDIT: By surface, I mean platform, he owned the platform the ramp lead up to and one of us was already sitting on it, I even told him over mic that it was against the rules as it was a walkway and it wasn't even connected to the ground so therefore also a probsurf, however the guy didn't own it, Laizel did.
Most of us decent people don't mass BR. We pm the person, tell them what they have done wrong, usually they apologise, and we get on with our lives.
Nope i was here too first they made the ramp and when we were raiding them they used it to prop climb onto the wall and your not allowed to make walkways on walls.So this is clearly prop climb
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

(11-19-2012, 03:32 PM)Dugehong Wrote: That is the surface I was speaking of, I only owned the ramp, not the surface, Laizel will agree to that as it was his.
You died as President IN THE FLEA MARKET, joined the SS and you all went back. You died right in the Flea Market because that's where I killed you.

I removed you from Steam because I find it childish how one can be so butthurt, the latest 8 banrequests are made by you and most of them are placed on us because apparantly one of us breaking rules apparantly makes us all rulebreakers.

EDIT: By surface, I mean platform, he owned the platform the ramp lead up to and one of us was already sitting on it, I even told him over mic that it was against the rules as it was a walkway and it wasn't even connected to the ground so therefore also a probsurf, however the guy didn't own it, Laizel did.
If you told him it was against the rules, over mic... Then why did you place a ramp allowing them to get on that platform? I know the platform wasn't yours, but you made the platform accesible with a ramp.
(11-19-2012, 03:38 PM)Coffee Jr Wrote: Nope i was here too first they made the ramp and when we were raiding them they used it to prop climb onto the wall and your not allowed to make walkways on walls.So this is clearly prop climb

I assure you the ramp was not there first, then it wasn't mine, atleast.
It would make no sense to spawn a ramp first and then make the platform afterwards, would it?

Besides, you guys were SS and on the opposite site of the walls, so please don't try to correct me when I tell you what happened behind the walls as you have an even lesser idea than I, I had literally just arrived as your first raid occured and I flanked you and you all died... Guess who showed up at the door again 2 minutes later!
Not me, I went to Sanji to buy me some new rifle ammo and patrolled the streets. Logs might also prove it.
I just heard from the others that apparantly you tried to raid them once before that already, so that's 3 raids in what, 20 minutes?
How does one justify 3 raids in so little time?

I have no idea if you returned or not, but there was 2-3 SS and Cops that came back, I apologize if I made it sound like I was 100% sure you went back.