Banrequest Laizel
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Laizel
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
Laizel - STEAM_0:0:42393408
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Not sure.
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d.
Summary: (What happened?)
Making walkways on existing walls/ propclimb.
Keypad abuse (Non working keypad)
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSMUZ7xXp...e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DlxbiACW...e=youtu.be
There was a stairs on the walls before tha raiding, so its not against the rules.
Keypad was broken by one of your Officers, so the BR is incorrect.
P.S: Youre like a rat, salinsky, when youve said that keypad is not working because of one of cops, ive fixed it and opened the damn door for destroying the contra by You..
Anyway, youve reported, and its valuable reason for the ban. Hate people like you.
P.S.S: to the admin. I know that its valuable reason for the ban, but actually im not guilty. But, whatever, Salinsky does not care.
I agree At the beginning then we appear the keypad didnt work... And what more is some of the corleones even went out under the raid or returned after NLR
It is, infact against the rules, as it is infact a walkway.

[Base Rules]
1. Walls used to surround a base can’t be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.
2. Don’t walk on the walls and don’t build walkways on them.
3. Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
4. Bases must abide with the ‘Door Rules’ section.
5. Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you.
6. Don’t use fading door tool to fade a prop away to shoot.
7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.
8. Props where only 1 side is textured are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props for an advantage in shooting is not allowed.
9. Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)

(11-19-2012, 03:19 PM)Laizel Wrote: P.S: Youre like a rat, salinsky, when youve said that keypad is not working, ive fixed it and opened the damn door for destroyed it.
Anyway, youve reported, and its valuable reason for the ban. Hate people like you.

In all honesty, attacking me verbally doesn't affect me or say anything about me as a person. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, it's the internet and please clarify "people like me".
Umm i was also a ss at this raid and ive tryed keypad cracking mostly everything and they didnt work and i got a little pissed so he is right becasue i was there the whole time and rozzok was there too
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

(11-19-2012, 03:22 PM)Salinsky Wrote: It is, infact against the rules, as it is infact a walkway.

[Base Rules]
1. Walls used to surround a base can’t be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.
2. Don’t walk on the walls and don’t build walkways on them.
3. Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
4. Bases must abide with the ‘Door Rules’ section.
5. Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you.
6. Don’t use fading door tool to fade a prop away to shoot.
7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.
8. Props where only 1 side is textured are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props for an advantage in shooting is not allowed.
9. Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)

(11-19-2012, 03:19 PM)Laizel Wrote: P.S: Youre like a rat, salinsky, when youve said that keypad is not working, ive fixed it and opened the damn door for destroyed it.

In all honesty, attacking me verbally doesn't affect me or say anything about me as a person. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, it's the internet and please clarify "people like me".
That was not my building, > guilty is a man that ve build a doom-base. My corleone ve set my position inthere. So whatever.

(11-19-2012, 03:25 PM)Coffee Jr Wrote: Umm i was also a ss at this raid and ive tryed keypad cracking mostly everything and they didnt work and i got a little pissed so he is right becasue i was there the whole time and rozzok was there too

It was not working because one of goverment employers ve destroyed it.
I donna how did it happen, and i dont know why is this bug happens.
But it happen, thats the deal.
First the keypads did not work (keypad abuse) witch i was here and then i said "Coffee Jr: Laizal one of the SS are reporting you becasue your keypad abuse" and then you removed the props
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

(11-19-2012, 03:32 PM)Coffee Jr Wrote: First the keypads did not work (keypad abuse) witch i was here and then i said "Coffee Jr: Laizal one of the SS are reporting you becasue your keypad abuse" and then you removed the props

No, first ive opened the door, One of SS destroyed the contra, then ive asked : If the raid over?
Salinskiy asked yes.
Then ive just removed my props because i didnt need em anymore.

(11-19-2012, 03:22 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: I agree At the beginning then we appear the keypad didnt work... And what more is some of the corleones even went out under the raid or returned after NLR
I know that some of them did.
But i cant demote for NLR, its not valid RP reason, its an admins work.
Ive not, if you wanna know.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Laizel (STEAM_0:0:42393408) was found violating rules regarding keypad and prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.
Please note, the keypads should have worked during the crack - the original door did. This is not the first keypad related offence I've heard from you.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team