[Pas/Agr] Marksmen of The Secret Department *Many Slots Empty!*
(12-01-2012, 08:12 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Your Steam Name: Grayhawk
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34570322
Your IG Name: Sir Stuart Grey III
Your Hours: 95
Bans, and how much over one week?: 2 in all the time I played ( 8 weeks)
Why should you be a part of TMotSD?: I work as a protector, and You seem to be the best choise
What can you bring to us?: expierenced in bodyguarding, Assault/defence with smallarm. Snipertraining
Any extra information or a good deed you have done?: protected, aided thoes in need. Led a group of civilians aiding the underpowered cops against a terrorist base

You have a bad history with abusing props and misusing your responsibilities as a police officer. How can I trust that you will act with full responsibility and work efficiently with your team members?
The one ban with props was a admin mistake and he unbanned me.
The police officer thing was only because I was unlucky.
All cops have the moments when ppl do something criminal and then shout Random arrest.
I got fed up with it and now left the police force to RP with other kinds of ppl.
I made a doctor charactar and the one I am going to use in the clan.
Also I dont remember beeing banned or anything when in a police RP
I believe that people can change, but mess this up and we are going to have a problem. You will be appointed to GO.
A few questions

1 do we have a clan website?
2 on witch server are we active?
3 has the clan spesific online times or upcoming events?
Btw just hunted and eliminated a govermental target.
4 shall I take orders of prez or act on the wellfare of the goverment?
5 Shall I act as a kinda mini-SS or act allone and more unofficaly helping the goverment from behind the sceens?
(12-05-2012, 09:53 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: A few questions

1 do we have a clan website?No.
2 on witch server are we active?V2P
3 has the clan spesific online times or upcoming events? Mostly Afternoons @ 5PM EST.
Btw just hunted and eliminated a govermental target.
4 shall I take orders of prez or act on the wellfare of the goverment? Both.
5 Shall I act as a kinda mini-SS or act allone and more unofficaly helping the goverment from behind the sceens?Both.

Use Spell check next time.
Your Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ryder
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49415356
Your IG Name: Vladimir Mankovic
Your Hours: 530
Bans, and how much over one week?: 11 bans.... 1 week ban or over
Why should you be a part of TMotSD?: I love to be a part of this clan I know I have a little to much bans... But I have been searching for a clan lately and this seems to be good!
What can you bring to us?: I am active I have some RP experiences and I love to help you guys out!
Any extra information or a good deed you have done?:

My name is Vladimir Mankovic,

I am 44 years old I live at Lakehouse number 1. I have worked for the President as hes Special Service Agent. Than I resigned to work for the DEA after 10 years I resigned the DEA and now I want to work for you!

Sincerely Vladimir
(12-09-2012, 09:01 PM)Ryder Wrote: Your Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ryder
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49415356
Your IG Name: Vladimir Mankovic
Your Hours: 530
Bans, and how much over one week?: 11 bans.... 1 week ban or over
Why should you be a part of TMotSD?: I love to be a part of this clan I know I have a little to much bans... But I have been searching for a clan lately and this seems to be good!
What can you bring to us?: I am active I have some RP experiences and I love to help you guys out!
Any extra information or a good deed you have done?:

My name is Vladimir Mankovic,

I am 44 years old I live at Lakehouse number 1. I have worked for the President as hes Special Service Agent. Than I resigned to work for the DEA after 10 years I resigned the DEA and now I want to work for you!

Sincerely Vladimir

Welcome to the MoTSD Mr. Mankovic, you will be appointed to GO due to your previous work on stopping the drug trafficking and securing high status government officials.

Also, Sorry for the lack of activity once again. I am having some IRL problems, so hang tight after those are resolved! (Around 1-2 weeks I will be active again)
The clan is still lacking members. We need good samaritans to help keep law and order in Evocity. Many people have died and justice has not prevailed due to our low morale and amount of men.
I am handing in my resignment due to inactivity of the clan.
I know Harry you pmed me yesterday but first I allready had joined slyfoxses and forgott about the resignment.
sorry good luck

Grayhawk
A letter lays on the desk of the leader of the Motsd.

Vladimir Mankovic has been found dead at hes office, we don't know who killed him or how, I am sorry.

Sorry my In real life brother has a clan and I joined it so sorry I have to leave your clan.