[Pas/Agr] Marksmen of The Secret Department *Many Slots Empty!*
Marksmen of The Secret Department

Our History
During the late 1600's the use of firearms revolutionized the war. This made a new variety of Marksmen, who no loner had to use the tiring bow and arrow, after the evolution of ranged warfare, these men used the rifle and Sabre as their weapons. In Eastern Europe, looters and bandits ravaged the lands, killing, robbing, destroying small villages, farmers, and caravans. A caravan of the Muscovite Tsardom (Now known as modern day Russia) was attacked but managed to fend off the bandits, but to a loss of many good men. This was no rare event, many people have died due to the scum that attack the weak and the poor. Most caravans carried a musket or pistol, but weren't well trained with it unlike the bandits. They were wiped out, and numbers did not normally make a difference because of skill. This is when a group of mercenaries and farmers were funded by Tsar Alexis of Russia, to hunt down every single criminal that steps foot onto land looking to cause trouble.

They sharpened their sword and cleaned their musket then decided to start to fight back against the bandits. They bought out mercenary camps, trained farmers and peasants to use the muskets and pistols they bought, and recruited peasants to become soldiers. They trained hard and fought well against the bandits, and were renowned as a highly respected group of vigilantes. They gathered information from Nobles and Warlords about wherabouts, collecting coin for hunting down convicts. They extended their reach to the Polish Commonwealth, Crimean Khantae, Cossack Hetmanate, and The Kingdom of Sweden. All of which were pleased by the amount of crime being decreased on the lands.

They earned the name of Marksmen of The Secret Department by the soldiers and mercenaries, and it stood with them to this day due to their unknown rank in the 5 kingdoms, and their choice of weaponry, most of which are on the long ranged side. The marksmen fought for generations to come, with new weapons, and with new land, and new men. They have developed many maneuvers, medicine, armor, and siege equipment as well as fortifications.

During the mark of the 20st Century, the popular group moved to the east coast of America, causing crime rates to drop 15 percent. Different people were appointed to different cities along the coast, moving west also. Mike Costalle being appointed to the crime full city of, EVOCITY!

Our Divisions

Government Operations

Sometimes your average cops can't pack enough punch to take out that heavily armed drug operation, or your Special Service are too busy or low on numbers, that is when you call for The Marksmen of the Secret Department. They are well fitted for the operation, have men ready to fight for your cause, and will follow the permanent laws embedded in the constitution. For these operations, we use many men, and contact the government leader if the mission has succeeded or failed, and all necessary info, such as casualties, number of contraband/drugs, and number of armed hostiles. There are 8 slots for soldiers available.
Commander of GO-Empty
GO Soldier- Grayhawk
GO Soldier- Empty
GO Soldier- Empty
GO Soldier- Empty
GO Soldier- Empty
GO Soldier- Empty
GO Soldier- Empty
GO Contractor- Empty
GO Sniper- Empty

Urban Protection

Many times, the government does a below average job at keeping the city clean of scum. Be it the cops are corrupted, lack proper training, or are just too busy at the time, The Marksman of The Secret Department will be there to protect you and the welfare of the people around you. Most crimes like this would be armed robbery, shootout, convicts, and looters. Not as much men are needed for this, since they will only be patrolling the small city inside, and will mostly be equipped with police level weapons.( Pistols, Kevlar, MP5K).
There are 5 slots for soldiers available.
Commander of UP-Empty
UP Driver- Empty
UP Soldier-Cookiemasterz
UP Soldier-Empty
SQUAD 1 ^
UP Driver- Teh Time Rider
UP Soldier-Empty
UP Soldier-Empty
SQUAD 2 ^
UP Sniper-Empty

Emergency Operations

These men are trained to be the best of the Marksmen. They are highly trusted to control high-risk operations such as hostage, kidnapping, raids on government and protection of president on public appearances. They are highly armed and require intense skill in the field of combat and marksmanship. They will most likely be loaded with high powered weapons (Assault Rifle, Silenced Weapon, Knife, Sniper Rifle) There are 8 slots available.
Commander of EO-Empty
EO Sniper- Empty
EO Sniper- Empty
EO Driver- Empty
EO Driver- Empty
EO Negotiator- Empty
EO Soldier- Empty
EO Stealth Soldier-Empty

Leaders

Commander of TMotSD- Harrison 4'd (Mike Costalle)
Vice Commander- Empty
Leader of Events- Empty
Leader of Recruitment-Empty

Allies
None at the moment

Enemies
None at the moment

We Are in need of of Weapon-Masters, Armor-Masters, and Construction workers!
Please PM, if you are interested, slots for a support group will be added soon!

Application Form
Code:
[b]Your Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Your Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Your IG Name:[/b]
[b] Your Hours:[/b]
[b] Bans, and how much over one week?:[/b]
[b] Why should you be a part of TMotSD?:[/b]
[b] What can you bring to us?:[/b]
[b] Any extra information or a good deed you have done?:[/b]

(This my first time every making a clan on anything. Please make suggestions, and tell me what you think
(11-19-2012, 02:48 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Your Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ciryl
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51063459
Your IG Name: Michael Lane
Your Hours: 406-407
Bans, and how much over one week?: Only 1 ban.
Why should you be a part of TMotSD?: Because i am a active player, love to RP and i like your clan history/description.
What can you bring to us?: Seen you say on OOC

Welcome to the clan Ciryl, PM me with your desired division and why you want to be in that division.
Quote:

During the mark of the 21st Century, the popular group moved to the east coast of America, causing crime rates to drop 40 percent.

[Image: 130488119740.jpg]
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
The following 4 users Like Martti's post:
  • Verenikin, Niimo, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Callos
Ciryl has been appointed to a Driver in the Urban Patrol Division.
Ciryl is also the first person to join the Evocity wing of the MoTSD

(11-19-2012, 01:52 PM)Martti Wrote:
Quote:

During the mark of the 21st Century, the popular group moved to the east coast of America, causing crime rates to drop 40 percent.

Alright Alright, I will make the numbers more believable.
Quote:

Funniest post I've seen in a long time xD!
Nice back story and layout Harry!
I wish your clan happy endeavors.
(11-19-2012, 09:39 PM)Callos Wrote:
Quote:

Funniest post I've seen in a long time xD!
Nice back story and layout Harry!
I wish your clan happy endeavors.

Thanks for the kind words! I have to agree, I think I overexaggerated the amount of crime rates dropping d:

*updated code and new need for builders!
Welcome Gareth Philp to the GO Division, (he sent an application to me, not the forum).
(11-20-2012, 12:59 AM)MattyG56 Wrote: Steam Name:StevieG

Steam ID:STEAM 0:0:42629651

IG Name:Matthew Gallagher

Hours:323 Hours

Bans,and how much over a week:6 Bans,I was a newbie back then.But I follow the rules now.
Why should I be a part of the clan?Well,I like to have a good RP,Especially when it is fun.I would like to join this Clan,As the last one I left because they were minges.

What can you bring to us?I'm good in fight's,I remember once not that long ago me and my friend were being shot at by the Corleone's so we killed all of them with only a P228 and a Desert Eagle,After that we destroyed their contraband.

Welcome to the clan Matthew Gallagher, you have been put into the GO as a soldier.
Nice to see some effort put into a clan.
Good luck out there!
In reply to DoomDude1,

**Matthew takes out his radio**

"We need backup,We're at the... (Gunshot)

That's what it would be like if we failed.