[Pas/Agr] Marksmen of The Secret Department *Many Slots Empty!*
(11-23-2012, 02:53 PM)Wiseguy Wrote: I find the story to be well written.
Good job and good luck with the clan.

Gareth Philip has left the clan.
Btw, when will you asign Up Commanders and such?
(11-24-2012, 04:44 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Btw, when will you asign Up Commanders and such?

Don't worry, as soon as I get back online, I will be watching missions in action. That is how I will find possible candidates for the commander position.
(11-24-2012, 07:18 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(11-24-2012, 04:34 PM)Harry Ford Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 02:53 PM)Wiseguy Wrote: I find the story to be well written.
Good job and good luck with the clan.

Gareth Philip has left the clan.

Who is Gareth Philip ? Tounge

I am, and it wasn't when I joined, but I did join right at the beginning. It might be now but it wasn't when I was on. <-- absolutely no help sorry.
I feel so lonely in squad two...
Harry Ford,What is you're Steam Name?
Sorry about the lack of activity, the upcoming days buisness will be done, also I just saw that V2P has been started.

In Response to Matty, My Steamname is [FL;RP] Harrison 4'd #BASEDGOD
I sent you a friend request Harry. Im Cookiemasterz. You need to reply.
I am deeply sorry to say that... I am leaving the Clan.The lack of activity when I am on the server is just not really doing anything for the Clan, I am not on when the Clan needs me so this is my goodbye.

From,
MattyG56
Your Steam Name: Grayhawk
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34570322
Your IG Name: Sir Stuart Grey III
Your Hours: 95
Bans, and how much over one week?: 2 in all the time I played ( 8 weeks)
Why should you be a part of TMotSD?: I work as a protector, and You seem to be the best choise
What can you bring to us?: expierenced in bodyguarding, Assault/defence with smallarm. Snipertraining
Any extra information or a good deed you have done?: protected, aided thoes in need. Led a group of civilians aiding the underpowered cops against a terrorist base