Unban Request
Your name: [B☮SSE] Doctor KuLa

Your ban ID: 17303

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "Extreme Aggressive RP, Finding Any reason to raid, A Peacekeeper doesn't have the right to shoot everyone"

Involved: [FL:RP] RANDOMlagFTW, [FL:RP] Theomenz

Why we should unban you:

So from start "Extreme Aggressive RP" its easy to get this score if people breaking NLR all the time (and no I can't record this because most programs slow down my game to 10 FPS). I was play all Sunday long (near whole day)

Next "Finding Any reason to raid". Maybe first you should ask me for reason not just give a surprise ban? First of all my objective was not to kill president (government forces was keeping attack after I was screaming in mic that I have president here... so I killed him). So just simply my reason was good enough: Not making laws and his job

"A Peacekeeper doesn't have the right to shoot everyone" I didn't order them to shot everyone (I was can't demote since it was just job name). So they break rules not me

Its takes very, but very long time to raid him because cops and ss was back and back (NLR breakers). There was only some government members how respect rule like [FL:RP] Theomenz. Cops didn't even respect FearRP.

Sorry for my bad english because it's not my native language.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I can prove that when we based on um rebels,cops that raided us broke NLR many
times thats why high score i had one too...
I was a witness to this too. When they based at UM I was the head of SS, it almost hurt my eyes to see how many of the cops got killed and came back two minutes later, I died once and left the server because I had to go eat.

Kula wasn't really agressive RPing, the cops just kept NLRing and shooting at them from what I've seen.
Exactly
[Witness] I don't think Kula should of been banned for this, IF it was his score (I'm not saying it was) The cops had a firefight, so we waited until the cops had finished their firefight before we moved in. The cops got killed, so we moved in on the attack, After we arrived at their gates, I saw nearly the whole cop force running back just shooting at the building for no reason, and also they were ignoring the guys in suits with guns (US) and the Rebels with guns, and just focusing on Kula and his squad inside the building, it wasn't Kula's fault that he got so many kills, it was the cops fault.

[Image: mxonayi.png]
1. You can't killed the President for not doing his job or the laws, that's clear RDM and you've been here long enough to know that.
2. You can't put your job "Peacekeeper" and walk around the city with a gasmask suit on and a shotgun out, that's failrp.
3. Promoting AggresiveRP means building a large fort and fighting the police. Instead of asking one of your friends to record it or you do it yourself, you kill them each time they break NLR. Do you think that's fair? It's not.

Ban is well deserved. You have been here for quite a while and have enough RP points and should have known these three basic rules by hand. Wait out your time and next time rethink the course of action in situations like that.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
1. You can't killed the President for not doing his job or the laws, that's clear RDM and you've been here long enough to know that.

"First of all my objective was not to kill president (government forces was keeping attack after I was screaming in mic that I have president here... so I killed him)"

I say to president to order his forces to stay away from his office or top floor or nexus, but they break fearRP so I had no chance.

2. You can't put your job "Peacekeeper" and walk around the city with a gasmask suit on and a shotgun out, that's failrp.

I do this before, but others admins never said me its failrp......

3. Promoting AggresiveRP means building a large fort and fighting the police. Instead of asking one of your friends to record it or you do it yourself, you kill them each time they break NLR. Do you think that's fair? It's not.

''Promoting AggresiveRP means building a large fort and fighting the police."

I didn't want to fight them.... Some cops leaving after Discussion, but some want to just raid or they heard contra from city

"Instead of asking one of your friends to record it or you do it yourself"

So first "(and no I can't record this because most programs slow down my game to 10 FPS)". And I don't really know who was able to record this

"you kill them each time they break NLR. Do you think that's fair? It's not."

Ok next time I will just commits suicide to help poor cops.....

P.S.
Sorry for my bad english because it's not my native language. Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(11-19-2012, 04:16 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: 1. You can't killed the President for not doing his job or the laws, that's clear RDM and you've been here long enough to know that.
Main reason for raid was attack on our base, after wave of police officers coming again and again, Kula escaped and decided to raid him
We did that plenty of times, and none of that times we broke failrp rule,because 1st time we were helping some cops dealing with criminal(not raids), but after they attacked our base Kula raided president
There is no such rule which says "no big bases" We didnt want anyone to raid us, we never call police on us, every time they rush in, we Politely asked them to leave. Etc.
Also Kula dont have very good pc to play with recording software working, neither do I, and RandomLagFTW
And last thing, what kula supposed to do when cops raid us, come to them and tell to shoot him? I guess that would be stupid.
Denied.

First off, 53kills.(Second person had 10kills) This quite shocked me. I looked in the logs and found out the only laws each president had was Speedlimits and if weed was legal or not. You raided 3-4Presidents when their laws were simplistic. You found what ever reason you could to go raid him. Then in OOC you bragged about your kills which only makes it worst. You should know a lot better. Then I saw you blasting at a cop that JUST SPAWNED. You know a lot better.

Denied for the reasons stated above.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub