Ban request Clueless
Player name: Clueless

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:18344377

Time in GMT: 15:00

Summary: It is clear that Clueless is using aimbot and or wallhacks. He is also constantly breaking NLR, metagaming and prop-blocking the elevator in the office building.

Evidence: I've got 3 witnesses: Prune Juice, The Admiral Shabbizle and Neurotic.

Clueless is using aimbot and wallhacks when ever he is raiding a base. Yesterday and today Clueless raided our base, shooting 2 of us with less than 4 shots through the walls of the Bar in the woods, and there was no way he could have known where we were inside the house.

The same thing happend when we had a base in the office building, he strafed out of the elevator as soon as the door oped and killed neurotic with 1 shot, again without being able to know were he was sitting.
The same day in the office building, he spawned the concrete roadblock prop in the elevator shaft in the hopes the we would die when taking the elevator, since it would then pop up from underneath or from above, squeezing us to death and I did die once from this.
He watched the timer and exactly 5 minutes after each death came back trying to raid us again, even though no one had told him to return for backup.
He was also very rude towards us, even though we did nothing more than defend our base.

After this he was playing as police, and had contraband in the radio station. This is something that Neurotic and I got a week ban for doing by sniperwolf, but soulripper only game him a warning.
100 % true.. the funny thing is, me fexxe, shabizzle, and prune were basing in the forest bar, and then clueless came as a cop, saw that we had a base there and switched to corleone (so he could raid us). when he came, i said to shabizzle he's using hax (because of what had happned in the office) so i bet you he will oneshot us all.. and true enuff as soon as the door opens - admiral who is the only one is sight dies from 1 shot to the head - next is prune to die from 1 shot thru the door too.. and then he runs behind the house and shoots me and fexxe thru the wall (which was mostly covered on the inside with plates to stop bullets... and it wasn't random shooting thru walls.. it was direct salves at our location inside the house
I have seen him NLR multiple times too.
This is all completely true.

I was looking through a slit and he just strafed across in front of the door and one shot me in the face.