Use for cocaine!
Title of Suggestion:
Use for cocaine!
Description:
Gosh, Cocaine could sure be boring! Who even buys it anyway? Taxi Drivers? Must be why they drive so poorly! How about we give it a use? Maybe pump someone up? Maybe they can even run faster? Hit harder? Take a hit? It's a whole world of possibilities!
Why:
Cocaine is just plain old boring, you can only sniff it up just to have a dumb text enter and the post process effects are broken anyway. More people would want to buy it and use it, or even start up cartel RP's and whatnot?

So what do you think?
+support or -support?
Well, it's always a good idea to add some actually USEFULL effects to cocaine, mushrooms and other drugs besides weed so it can be bought more.

+support

Seriously, it's boring to have only the bright effect and random chat text by you.
+Support, because drugs don't have any rp value at the moment.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
+Support if you actually come up with some sensible effects and perhaps a system.
+ Support for the reasons above.
I dont remeber whether its cocaine or heroine I used as a powerful and fast medicine to restore 70 HP
But well
Yeah
+support
Sometimes I dont know whether person is a dumb trolling minge who writes fail text in IC chat, or just taking drugs
(11-17-2012, 10:40 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Sometimes I dont know whether person is a dumb trolling minge who writes fail text in IC chat, or just taking drugs

I know that feel

I also suggested that drugs do some kind of effect a long time ago (Months, maybe a year) but nothing ever was done.

+ Support because drug dealing RP is really fun to do in my opinion, and this will encourage people to do so.
[Image: sometime.png]
+support

I suggest that 3 cocaine uses within 5 minutes =overdose.
I suggest that cocaine makes your stamina decrease slower or makes you 10% faster.
With this, I suggest we make cocaine harder to manufacture by having the user have to grow a coca plant, harvest, then have certain ingredients such as petrol can for extraction of the coca and you could mix the petrol can and harvested coca and get cocaine. This would allow for large scale drug operations such as cartels and would allow cops some much more interesting drug busts.
I +Support this.

Cocain as is now, is pretty boring and BMD's barely ever appear to be able to sell any drugs because the effect simply isn't that great.
Although you can RP with cocain and sometimes even have an "RP excuse" to pull out a knife and stab someone, if it did have some effect it'd be more awesome. Drugs should have a more important role in the city, not just weedwhoring.

+Support