Banrequest Whitenoize
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Whitenoize
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
"whitenoize" STEAM_0:0:24928027
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Around 19:20 GMT+1
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Summary: (What happened?)
Apparantly I was "Micspamming" (I had music playing through my mic when I was driving my car) and this doctor claims he got CDMed by me, he decides to spawn his BMW and chase me, giving me quite a hard time driving. Then blocks me off, as shown in the video, steps out of his car and pulls an MP5, shoots me down to low health and then CDMs me.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

Youtube video (Sorry for the music)

Pictures:

So first you were going around the city blasting "Mortal Kombat" into your mic and continuously hitting cars and people which, according to your friend, was because you had the "party car" which somehow exempts you from the rules. Second, you hit me multiple times but didn't hurt me until you started doing donuts in the road and nearly killed me on the sidewalk. So I started to chase you when the other 3 drivers on the road send me into the grass causing me to lose control of the car and no control + nitrous sends you flying. What really kicked me off however was when I came with intentions of chasing you down but you started ramming my car and after getting nearly CDM'd and you ramming me I had 100% reason to shoot at you, which by the way didn't kill you, and then as I left you so happened to walk behind my car, to your convenience, and then get ran over since I can't see behind me because my BMW doesn't have 3rd person.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player whitenoize (STEAM_0:0:24928027) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team