Forum's Warning System
(11-15-2012, 01:53 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: You get forum warnings for the most stupid reasons...

"Insulting/acting disrespectful opposite the staff" could use an explanation, since it is either contradictory or extremely vague.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-15-2012, 05:01 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 01:53 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: You get forum warnings for the most stupid reasons...

"Insulting/acting disrespectful opposite the staff" could use an explanation, since it is either contradictory or extremely vague.
was from ruxandra :L what can you expect
(11-15-2012, 07:57 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:

was from ruxandra :L what can you expect
don't point down ruxanndra -.-

I see loads of people doing that cause she takes away rp points. if u don't rp good etc.

she uses perfect reason for perfect actions and still people act like toy.
"it's ruxandra what do you expect"
Well that got him another warning. I don't take pleasure in punishing people for breaking the rules on the server and forums, but if their parents haven't taught them common sense, someone should.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-15-2012, 08:01 PM)Cherryberry Wrote:

don't point down ruxanndra -.-

I see loads of people doing that cause she takes away rp points. if u don't rp good etc.

she uses perfect reason for perfect actions and still people act like toy.
"it's ruxandra what do you expect"

I asked for a further elaboration on that particular warning. Kindly refrain from the sentimental attitude (let's not forget poor use of Orthography) until I actually use inflammatory language.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(11-15-2012, 08:53 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Well that got him another warning. I don't take pleasure in punishing people for breaking the rules on the server and forums, but if their parents haven't taught them common sense, someone should.

Ruxandra, not to be rude but that is quite offensive. Who is anyone to imply someone acts like they do on the internet because of poor raising?
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(11-16-2012, 11:12 PM)Zealord Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 08:53 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Well that got him another warning. I don't take pleasure in punishing people for breaking the rules on the server and forums, but if their parents haven't taught them common sense, someone should.

Ruxandra, not to be rude but that is quite offensive. Who is anyone to imply someone acts like they do on the internet because of poor raising?

"Anyone" that was raised properly has all the right to imply that. How we act in society or the internet is what defines us more or less. It was more of a literal meaning and you can feel free to be offended as much as you can, that's reallity.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.