Forum's Warning System
As I noticed, each time you get banned, your warning meter increases...

But will it decrease after a while?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
The Warning system will increase every time you get a Warning, Depending on the warning duration and severity. It will be reset to 0 UNLESS you have received a Warning that is permanent. Warnings can be as low as 10% to a instant forum ban (100%).
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • Bomsusik
(11-15-2012, 01:31 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: The Warning system will increase every time you get a Warning, Depending on the warning duration and severity. It will be reset to 0 UNLESS you have received a Warning that is permanent. Warnings can be as low as 10% to a instant forum ban (100%).

I didn't under stand . if i got full forum warning i get perm ban?
You get permaban from the forums

And thanks, Catkillerfive
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
(11-15-2012, 01:34 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 01:31 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: The Warning system will increase every time you get a Warning, Depending on the warning duration and severity. It will be reset to 0 UNLESS you have received a Warning that is permanent. Warnings can be as low as 10% to a instant forum ban (100%).

I didn't under stand . if i got full forum warning i get perm ban?

No, if you get a Warning and you have 100%, you will be automatically banned for 1 week (I think). Admins can instantly ban you without giving you a warning ofc.
Forum's warning system is for violating froum's rules.
When you reach 100% warning, you'll be banned from the forums.
As much as I know, you can't be banned from forums because something you did in-game.
The warning limit should be lower, like 50 or something, it's to hard to get banned. Not that I'm trying Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • TC224
Administrators do not always hand out 10% bans. For more serious offences you could get a 30% or more, which would stack up pretty quickly. The idea of making forum bans "hard" to get is (I believe) the fact that when you are forum banned, you lose a major mean of communication.
Most forum bans you see are often not because they reached 100% warning but because they were deliberately trolling (Wisp) or were deliberately inciting hatred (theREALgabe11).

Warnings range from 1 point to 10 points, with points meaning 10%.
(11-15-2012, 03:55 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Administrators do not always hand out 10% bans. For more serious offences you could get a 30% or more, which would stack up pretty quickly. The idea of making forum bans "hard" to get is (I believe) the fact that when you are forum banned, you lose a major mean of communication.
xD i got 30% warning cus i was "Insulting/acting disrespectful opposite the staff (+3 points)" i complained to ruxandra because she lied & banned me Tounge a while back.