Any ideas?
Hey guys,

Well sins about one and a half weeks I have been trieing to RP a doctor.
I like the idea of RPing a klishee bristish doctor.
The problem is I cant find ANYONE or ANY SITUATION to RP in.
I have tried:
- nexsus house doctor (witch worked as a job but no RP)
- teacher in a College of medicine ( noone came)
- normal doctor, having a practice and making house calls ( noone came to my practice or called me for a visit)

The only thing witch worked was beeing a medical officer in a rebel base.
Witch is kinda shady with the rules but they were atleast RPing ( thanks BloopzTV)
I did not contra anything just for RP.

What I could also try out is:
- ECPD Medical examiner

Please help me find away to make this RP char of mine happen. Any ideas?
Try finding the situations where someone is wounded, roleplay it with /me's, using equipment, speaking it out etc.
hmm i see. I would probably keep trying to roleplay like a normal doctor (as you said doing housecalls selling medical supplies and such) But if you have a friend playing with you you can always do what me and The Raccoon did we set up a hospital with him being a doctor and me being a paramedic.

(for more info on how me and the raccoon did it have a look at this.)
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=20258
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

@narotic
Oh as I want RP a doctor I would never use /me and go to where ppl are wounded * facepalm*
As I have told in the post I TRIED to RP but noone seemed intressted.
The only thing happening is me getting kidnapped for medics, or they just point a gun at me and say make kits now! And shoot if I start /me ing . or a paramedic runs up and heals the wounded in the middle of me healing him RP way

@ ghost walker
Thanks, I will try to do so. if I see you online Ill pm you if you are doing medic RP.
Also I tried to do a kinda hospital thing with the medical college but noone came. It was me and another doctor
Yeah well that is kinda the problem your RP depends on who are on the server. And also mostly the people that get injured on the server are either being chased by the cops or have fought of other raiders which means that they have no intent of roleplaying and only want to get back to full health so that they can get back to their contra/gunfights.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I ran a clinic but also offered to sell medical supplies.

I noticed your College and thought that is a great idea, sadly I was too busy to visit it. If I notice you in the future I'll be sure to try and come along.
Thanks adam!
I mostly try to be a driving doctor (making house calls)
But the only time I was called was a fraud where a rebel busted me out.
We later became friends and shared offices.
(11-14-2012, 10:48 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: Thanks adam!
I mostly try to be a driving doctor (making house calls)
But the only time I was called was a fraud where a rebel busted me out.
We later became friends and shared offices.

That sound nice!
Remember that there's just so many ways to RP every single job, just think creatively, and you'll sure find something you like!
I have noticed that lately I haved mostly been with rebels because thy were the ones realy RPing.
I am just affraid that a very strict admin will ban me for it.
Honestly... You fail RPed when you were the Nexus doctor, leaving notes saying you would help the corleones raiding etcetera. Even signed them with your name, when Bigtoe and I finished the investigation and caught you, you refused to RP along. No matter what we tried. I even cut off your finger and you did not even scream. Instead you called me a retarded RPer and still kept refusing to go along with anything in the RP.

If you want to RP, you CANNOT expect everything to go as you want it to go, you should try being more flexible in your RP, that's the only advise I can really give you.