Moderation team
This will get denied. No point in trying to push it trough, leave it.
Alright, let's just get on topic, please.
+Support,
I'm going to have to go along the lines of what Blackshadowofgod said in the 'Mini-admin' suggestion.

I don't see much point in this in-between rank when if a player is suitable they could be promoted to administrator.

Trial Administrator is currently the proving ground for admins so to speak; if someone would be good enough for a moderator position then the chances are that they would make a suitable admin too.
Trial admins.

-support
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(11-14-2012, 05:01 PM)Adman Wrote: I'm going to have to go along the lines of what Blackshadowofgod said in the 'Mini-admin' suggestion.

I don't see much point in this in-between rank when if a player is suitable they could be promoted to administrator.

Trial Administrator is currently the proving ground for admins so to speak; if someone would be good enough for a moderator position then the chances are that they would make a suitable admin too.

Well, yes I get your point there. Maybe actually just keeping the Trial Administrator is better.
i honestly have to give it a -Support, i think it is working good as we have it right now Tounge
I guess if someone is worthy of a moderator rank, I don't see why they shouldn't be trusted as a normal admin. They could still ruin your experience on the server. - support I guess.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I approve this suggestion. The administration system as it is now is not working anymore with all these new players. We have now 100 players online and not a single admin. Good roleplayers are leaving, because our RP level is decreasing. We should be the community again with its oustanding semi-serious roleplay!

We need moderators to fill up the gaps. Basically people who likes to keep the server minge free, without all the hassle of doing administration behind the scenes. There aren't much requirements needed, and we can promote many good roleplayers to moderator so we have always someone online who can keep the server in good shape.

This should be the access of moderator:

- Basic administration commands
- Maximum of 24 hours bans, so minges can be banned, but 1 day maximum so moderators doesn't have to worry about unban/ban requests.
- No access to the office (that is where admins discuss things about the community)
- No access to other systems (to restart server etc).
- No access to ban/unban requests
- No access to unban

It's a win-win situation: The server is getting administrated, the moderators are happy to have some control of their favorite server, and since it's only ingame administration, the community takes no risks. And of course we monitor the moderators, since they can mess around with even the basic commands.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 10 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • BambusBo, GhostRider, Generation, Narc, equal, Mathias_, Haarek, Nadrickk, Zealord, Catkillerfive
(11-19-2012, 04:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I approve this suggestion. The administration system as it is now is not working anymore with all these new players. We have now 100 players online and not a single admin. Good roleplayers are leaving, because our RP level is decreasing. We should be the community again with its oustanding semi-serious roleplay!

We need moderators to fill up the gaps. Basically people who likes to keep the server minge free, without all the hassle of doing administration behind the scenes. There aren't much requirements needed, and we can promote many good roleplayers to moderator so we have always someone online who can keep the server in good shape.

This should be the access of moderator:

- Basic administration commands
- Maximum of 24 hours bans, so minges can be banned, but 1 day maximum so moderators doesn't have to worry about unban/ban requests.
- No access to the office (that is where admins discuss things about the community)
- No access to other systems (to restart server etc).
- No access to ban/unban requests
- No access to unban

It's a win-win situation: The server is getting administrated, the moderators are happy to have some control of their favorite server, and since it's only ingame administration, the community takes no risks. And of course we monitor the moderators, since they can mess around with even the basic commands.

There we go.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok