Moderation team
Star 
Title of Suggestion: Moderation team

Description: To have a moderation team instead of having dozens of administrators.

Why: It would be much better, moderators would have limited options in form of tools, and would be marked with a smiley next to their name on the scoreboard. It would basically be an alternative to people who are not really 100% ready for an administrator rank, or simply when no more administrators are needed, this may be a good addition. The rank and it's tools is included in the Applejack gamemode by Lexi.

Opinions, thoughts.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Holdem, Niimo
Somewhat this could be nice, but I think that the servers are pretty stable mingewhise at the moment.

However this might be an option in the future?

+/- Support.
This isn't really a suggestion that we non-admins can make happens I guess. it's like suggest a player for admin status.
(11-14-2012, 08:03 AM)Equal Wrote: Somewhat this could be nice, but I think that the servers are pretty stable mingewhise at the moment.

However this might be an option in the future?

+/- Support.

It is really full of minges at the times where we lack administration, but of course administrators also have lives.

(11-14-2012, 08:05 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: This isn't really a suggestion that we non-admins can make happens I guess. it's like suggest a player for admin status.

Positive/negative responses always is important, if users thinks it's a good idea, there's probably a bigger chance the rank will be implemented.
It's nothing close to "suggest a player for admin status", it is basically an administration/moderation rank without the fun part of it (ex. giving RP points).
Do they? joke.

To be honest I haven't experienced any of these mingefests lately.
(11-14-2012, 08:14 AM)Equal Wrote: Do they? joke.

To be honest I haven't experienced any of these mingefests lately.

If you were active around this time of the day, you'll experience a shitload of them.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • BambusBo
The basic problem faced when discussing these things (similar suggestion "Mini-admins") is the criteria. Any player given the power (even though he has less than an administrator) will have to go through rigorous analysis and observation. It just seems to me that a little extra effort put into this could produce administrators. Example: An X amount of time spent analyzing a member for "Moderator" status could be extended by a bit more and make him a full administrator, thus saving time.
On the other hand, this could be a good "Proving ground" for people who have administrator capabilities and just need a chance to prove themselves.

+/- support
(11-14-2012, 08:19 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The basic problem faced when discussing these things (similar suggestion "Mini-admins") is the criteria. Any player given the power (even though he has less than an administrator) will have to go through rigorous analysis and observation. It just seems to me that a little extra effort put into this could produce administrators. Example: An X amount of time spent analyzing a member for "Moderator" status could be extended by a bit more and make him a full administrator, thus saving time.
On the other hand, this could be a good "Proving ground" for people who have administrator capabilities and just need a chance to prove themselves.

+/- support

Exactly my thoughts, perhaps for people who has recent or many bans, but who seems to have proven themselves better.
This is sort of a tough decision...
I don't really know what i think about this i personally feel that this could be somewhat positive but still i don't really know.

im going to have to get back on the issue +/- support.

Also as PrivateToast said i don't really think this would be up to us non-administrators to decided but there is always the chance that large amounts of approval for this could change the mind of the admin team.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate