Unfair Ban Length
Heart 
Your name: (euanoliver97)

Your ban ID: (16984)

Banned by: ([FL] _G.Matt)

Reason: (Propspam with the intention of crashing the server)

Involved: (a)

Why we should unban you: (Im asking you to shorten the ban because i was new to the server, im a noob, and i didnt know what i was doin was wrong Sad in my ban request video, i didnt prop kill the guy!! it was someone else. My intenion wasnt to crash the server, i was just havin a bit of fun and tryin out the prop spawn stuff !! if you unban me i'll play like im meant to and wont be a hassle again!! Also, there are people on the bans that have done worse things than me and have been banned for a shorter length of time which is pretty unfair!!

P.S. Feel free to unban me completely if you want Wink but shortening the ban would be just as good !! thanks)[/font]
To be fair, you did undo the props after you spammed them, but then you went on to spawning multiple doors in the road. Ignorance is no excuse, you have to read and abide by the rules, just like everyone else. I would be up for shortening the ban, so you have a chance to read the rules. I'll decide and carry out my course of action tomorrow.
yeah, i know what i did was wrong Sad so if you are up for shortening the ban that would be great!!

(11-13-2012, 10:38 PM)Matt W Wrote: To be fair, you did undo the props after you spammed them, but then you went on to spawning multiple doors in the road. Ignorance is no excuse, you have to read and abide by the rules, just like everyone else. I would be up for shortening the ban, so you have a chance to read the rules. I'll decide and carry out my course of action tomorrow.
yeah, i know what i did was wrong  so if you are up for shortening the ban that would be great!!
I have decided to shorten the ban to two weeks, starting from now.

Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player euanoliver97(STEAM_0:0:41814930) was reduced to 2 weeks.

[FL] _G.Matt
Administrator
Server Administrative Team