Clan Picture.
Alright so i am making this thread to request a picture for my clan. The reason i am requesting this is because i am not that good at Photoshop and such. So if you are interested to make a picture you will need to include the following.

Three men in the Dino Rosseto suit.
An Eagle/Globe as the clan symbol
And the background must be black/white.

Rest of the picture you have artistic freedom with.

Of course i wont expect people to make me a clan picture for nothing. I will personally pay 30k ingame money to the person that made the best looking picture that i can use for my clan.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Founder of The North Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Hmm , i sthis supposed to be done in Garry's mod or photoshop? didn't really get it
Ah im kinda an idiot sry. I need it to look great so Photoshop.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-13-2012, 05:42 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Ah im kinda an idiot sry. I need it to look great so Photoshop.

I can make one for you, for free.
But, I'd like some advertisement for my signature thread,
and could you get the dino rossetto guys picture for me?

-Whoopie.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
well this is the picture of the dino rosseto (suit)

[Image: sf5eH.png]
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-13-2012, 06:11 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: well this is the picture of the dino rosseto (suit)

[Image: sf5eH.png]

You want 3 of those, an eagle and a black-white background?
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.
Yeah thats pretty much it but you should only show like the top half of the 3 people (waist up) and the background can be either white or black (prefer black) and our clan symbol is either a eagle or a globe.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-13-2012, 07:28 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Yeah thats pretty much it but you should only show like the top half of the 3 people (waist up) and the background can be either white or black (prefer black) and our clan symbol is either a eagle or a globe.

Alright, and just plain black background or a black shape or something?
and wouldn't the 3 same men next to each other be ugly?
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.
Well i just want the background to be plain black. And the reason i want 3 of the same on the picture (they dont have to be next to each other there can be some space between them) is because me and the 2 co-founders of the clan used the same suit when we where part of another clan and always use that suit now.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-13-2012, 07:39 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Well i just want the background to be plain black. And the reason i want 3 of the same on the picture (they dont have to be next to each other there can be some space between them) is because me and the 2 co-founders of the clan used the same suit when we where part of another clan and always use that suit now.

Alright I'm on it! I'll have it done in 15-30 minutes.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.