Verenikins unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name)Verenikin

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 17067

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Adman

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, and two mingecops. One of them is the guy who posted THIS ban request.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Alright, let me tell you why.

Firstly, I did not "go around and punch people", as they claim. I punched the officer as he was arresting a person I knew. I then ran away (effectively turning the attention from the cuffed guy to me), and while I was running, they shot at me, eventually bringing me down to 4 HP, which made me stop. One officer then tazed me, while the other one punched me (while I was lying down).

The real reason for why I logged off, as that I had to go eat. A way to prove this could maybe be that I did not log in again afterwards, or attempt to.

Note: I know that making unban reqs' for bans under 24 hours is not allowed, but I was told to do so by a staff member.
You could have taken the arrest, it was only 3 minutes.
(11-12-2012, 06:53 PM)Adman Wrote: You could have taken the arrest, it was only 3 minutes.

No, I could not. I was quite late. I expected to be able to outrun the cops, I didn't expect them trying to kill an unarmed man. I was simply giving the guy who was being arrested some time to hide.
What I mean, is that you could have been arrested and then left. That way when you join you would have been arrested for your time.
(11-12-2012, 07:01 PM)Adman Wrote: What I mean, is that you could have been arrested and then left. That way when you join you would have been arrested for your time.

I didn't know that was allowed, and I've heard people complaining about being arrested indefinitely when they logged out while being arrested.

I must also say, that I didn't know that the arrest time was only three minutes. Not that I'd been able to wait even three minutes.
I can prove that Verenikin lives in a school where the discipline is absolute. When they tell you to go eat, you go and eat or get shot.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-12-2012, 07:21 PM)Martti Wrote: I can prove that Verenikin lives in a school where the discipline is absolute. When they tell you to go eat, you go and eat or get shot.

Getting shot is a bit overrated, I must say, but yeah. When they tell you to go eat, you go eat.
i dont like how people expect you to follow the rules absolutly when some things are minor however no one considers the players to be people as in this case he had to leave which is through no cause of his own, and some times un ban req's under 24hrs need to be made to prove a point not to be un banned.
however that is just my opinion.
I appreciate everyone's concern but please remember not to post in an unban request in the future.

Verenikin, I know you to be a decent player and I will give you the benefit of the doubt for the this one.

Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Verenikin (STEAM_0:0:35706539) shall be lifted.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team