Remembrance day
(11-11-2012, 06:58 PM)Martti Wrote: Bullshit I say. People died only because the man said so.

That is just heartless,Why'd you have to say that?
The following 1 user Likes MattyG56's post:
  • Narc
They will not be forgotten ! <3 R.I.P
to all the soldiers fighting out there for us to live our lives!
(11-11-2012, 06:58 PM)Martti Wrote: Bullshit I say. People died only because the man said so.

Do you want to live under facsist/imperialist rule, where a group of people is oppressed to near extinction? Would you fight to maintain your status as a free man? You might not see the logic there because wars like WWI and WWII aren't fought anymore.

In the meantime, showing a bit of god damn respect for the fallen wouldn't be too hard I hope?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(11-12-2012, 07:32 AM)Toxic Wrote:

Do you want to live under facsist/imperialist rule, where a group of people is oppressed to near extinction? Would you fight to maintain your status as a free man? You might not see the logic there because wars like WWI and WWII aren't fought anymore.

In the meantime, showing a bit of god damn respect for the fallen wouldn't be too hard I hope?

Well I am a nihilist and a misanthropist. Though I believe there are solutions without weapons, I wouldn't mind what happens to me, you or anyone else. You got a problem with my opinion? Then don't be a hypocrit and ask me to respect yours.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-11-2012, 10:43 PM)MattyG56 Wrote:

Dont worry, He is pathetic and doesn't even know what he is talking about, The piece of trash just wants attention.

I would like to see you go through what the brave men and women of my nation went through in WW1.

The youngest soldier was 12 in the British army in WW1.
(11-12-2012, 02:22 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

Dont worry, He is pathetic and doesn't even know what he is talking about, The piece of trash just wants attention.

I would like to see you go through what the brave men and women of my nation went through in WW1.

If you start up a conversation it means you also want a discussion about it. Meaning I am not patriotic as you makes me piece of trash? Oh c'mon, wake up.

lol u mad before i even got the chance to turn serious
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-12-2012, 02:33 PM)Martti Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 02:22 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

If you start up a conversation it means you also want a discussion about it. Meaning I am not patriotic as you makes me piece of trash? Oh c'mon, wake up.
You obviously haven't brushed up on your WW1 history.

Us, France and Russia (Allies) had the most casualties in the whole of WW1.
(11-12-2012, 09:15 AM)Martti Wrote:

Well I am a nihilist and a misanthropist. Though I believe there are solutions without weapons, I wouldn't mind what happens to me, you or anyone else. You got a problem with my opinion? Then don't be a hypocrit and ask me to respect yours.

The freedom of speech with which you state your opinions here would not, in the most part, exist without the work of the men who died; intentional or not.

You may not respect them, what they did or what they represent but you don't need to argue with those who choose to remember them.
(11-12-2012, 04:55 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 09:15 AM)Martti Wrote:

The freedom of speech with which you state your opinions here would not, in the most part, exist without the work of the men who died; intentional or not.

You may not respect them, what they did or what they represent but you don't need to argue with those who choose to remember them.

He is just disrespectful.
You're all being disrespectful by arguing on a memorial page...
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • Anakonda