Tiwer got me banned
Hello. Tiwer had set up everything proppushing me etc. So i began to proppush him, then he did record. I sayt that, but people dindt believe me. But he is banned now with proof. That means i was right. So can i please get an unban or my time gets reduced? Since i REALLY wanna play now...
Please make an unban request with evidence here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
On the other hand you're not allowed to proppush him just because he did it to you.
That's called backseat administrating and can get you banned as you've experienced now.
Well, i am sorry for that. But i had no other choice. I dont have any admins in my friend list. And he was just trolling the whole server. Also the edivice is on his ban reqeusts. Please unban me, i want to play so much..
He set it all up the make be banned.
If you got evidence post a ban req on him but this doesn't mean what you did was acceptable and won't get you unbanned
Urgh fuck this shit. You are letting the troll win, DONT YOU GET IT? He set it all up. He proppushed me so long untill i got mad and propushed back, THEN he began recording, and that was the first and the last time i was prop pushing. AND THEN 24 HOURS BAN!? A bit strict. And the edivice is already there. PEOPLE DID ALOT OF BAN REQEUSTS ON HIM! And how can i help it if admins are not online? I tried to protect myself.
When i joined i thought this was a nice server. Even wanted to donate. But that would be a waste of money.
(11-11-2012, 02:35 PM)Nukkel Wrote: Urgh *** this shit. You are letting the troll win, DONT YOU GET IT? He set it all up. He proppushed me so long untill i got mad and propushed back, THEN he began recording, and that was the first and the last time i was prop pushing. AND THEN 24 HOURS BAN!? A bit strict. And the edivice is already there. PEOPLE DID ALOT OF BAN REQEUSTS ON HIM! And how can i help it if admins are not online? I tried to protect myself.
When i joined i thought this was a nice server. Even wanted to donate. But that would be a waste of money.

You prop-killed too, Simple.

[Image: src_1341199259723.jpeg]
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • BambusBo
Yes but instant 24 hours ban for defending myself. Thats a bit rude i think. Also. Tiwer did alot more things on that edivice on the ban reqeust. And he too gets 24. While i am only prop pushing ONCE. Did not even kill anyone, i get 24 hours ban. Hm ok.
24 hours for prop killing is a small ban
Really? urgh i am such a noob. By the way. If you look on the video. i dindt prop kill, it was prop push.