BIG BAN For Stupid reason!
[b]Your name: Porridgesaur

[b]Your ban ID:17011

[b]Banned by:[FL] Ruxandra

[b]Reason:Basing as a BMD, propblocking his place.

[b]Involved:a

[b]Why we should unban you: I have been banned for 2 DAYS, Because i blocked my door with other Door! ( Borealis Door ) When leaving my house ! : (

Sincerely your fan player - Porridgesaur
(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Before you write an unban request, read these rules.

6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

Did you bother reading these rules?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
but i did read the rules... and i feel unfair, Please, Can you lower the ban. Two days ban for placing other door for leaving my own HOUSE, I was blackmarket dealer and i had much drugs there. Why i would let someone go there while i was gone !? ; (

IS it possible to get unbanned by paying money in the game ?
No, you are not getting unbanned. Anything else you wish to add?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Seems valid to me. Closed.