Black Ops
(08-05-2010, 12:15 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: hmm.. what about making a.. Black Ops JOB on the server!!!!! the Playermodels could be.. the terrorists from CSS? (i think it would fit in) Cheese

Ok you are being a total nub now so just kinda walk away from the server please I don't donate to stray dogs so shoo! Tounge
Ok so yeah if this job could be official could I get the playermodels to be CTs from CSS.
(08-05-2010, 05:25 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote:
(08-05-2010, 12:15 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: hmm.. what about making a.. Black Ops JOB on the server!!!!! the Playermodels could be.. the terrorists from CSS? (i think it would fit in) Cheese

Ok you are being a total nub now so just kinda walk away from the server please I don't donate to stray dogs so shoo! Tounge
Ok so yeah if this job could be official could I get the playermodels to be CTs from CSS.
Ok you are being a total dickhead to everyone, especially me and gYsteZ now so why dont you just walk away from the forums please I dont like people being like you for no bloody reason
(08-05-2010, 07:36 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(08-05-2010, 05:25 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote:

Ok you are being a total dickhead to everyone, especially me and gYsteZ now so why dont you just walk away from the forums please I dont like people being like you for no bloody reason

Ok only reason im being a dick to you two is cause you keep ranting shit about me, and im sick, and fucking tired of it now just please quit fucking posting on my god damn shit.
i didnt say anything wrong about you before i only took gYsteZs part and then you started calling me stuff cus i just said that gYsteZ is right. first Defence. then strike back to keep it going, and then make victory with the final strike
Take it easy guys , this is a public forum
Please continue this 'fight' in PM's
There is F.B.I
So I don't think we need another class then the currently govnerment.
nnnjadpoiegooooooo im not sure.. it would be Awesome.. and FBI is only for donators.. :/
Well. We don't need more officials. Tounge
And Director if you call Skaara something 1 more time your done.
I will personally f*ck you up.

/end off discussion.
(08-08-2010, 12:56 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: Well. We don't need more officials. Tounge
And Director if you call Skaara something 1 more time your done.
I will personally f*ck you up.

/end off discussion.

So, uhm. Gonna f*ck him up, yeah. How're you gonna do that?
You obvously don't understand /end off discussion do you? Smile