Black Ops
Black Ops the presidents secret Task Force we elminate targets for the president, spy on people for the president, we are the president gun, and we will stop at nothing til' the job is done, who are we? We are Black Ops!

(Trailer of Black Ops comming soon!)
You have a nice idea right there man try working it out a bit more and adding more info I'm sure it'll be a great succes
-Signature removed-
Is ıt a clan?

But remember, when you RP. Do not break rules even tho you are mad about helpıng the presıdent.
I feel like doing my part, and yes im working on the trailer, im still in the recording phase. Hell I might use the CoD: Black Ops trailer Tounge FTW! Seriously though really we do missions for the president is really all we do, and I don't stay on the server long, and I don't really play on the server alot so the first to join gets Major promotion.
Ill join! Cheese
Signature too big...
(08-03-2010, 01:11 PM)fai222 Wrote: Ill join! Cheese

Ok you will be a Major, and also if you abuse this job your off, or if I see your name on the ban list im kicking you off not matter what.
(08-03-2010, 05:00 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote:
(08-03-2010, 01:11 PM)fai222 Wrote: Ill join! Cheese

Ok you will be a Major, and also if you abuse this job your off, or if I see your name on the ban list im kicking you off not matter what.

Copy that sir. I play Gmod a lot. You should try and make a more detailed descripton of what our job as a Black Ops member requires etc. Cheese

I played as a Black Ops member today, I served as the President's personal bodyguard and I completed the single mission the President told me to Cheese
Signature too big...
Good job I will be posting Black Ops information later on this post so until then take a chill pill, and relax.
'DirectorPr [HLDJ Wrote:...so until then take a chill pill, and relax.

Indeed i will
Signature too big...
hmm.. what about making a.. Black Ops JOB on the server!!!!! the Playermodels could be.. the terrorists from CSS? (i think it would fit in) Cheese