Exaggerated Ban
Your name: Marcykay

Your ban ID: 16991

Banned by: Grub

Reason: 'FearRP,Stabbinb everything with a knife' (No spelling mistakes, that's how its spelt)

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: Today I was playing the V2D RP server and after around 5 hours of playing the police officers were becoming corrupt, so I decided to stay in the BMD spawn when they were abusing their job. (I was a BMD.) After another 1 hour after the server crashed, I got back on the server and played as a BMD. After around 10 mins of playing, my car got stolen. So I decided to go look for it. I armed myself with a knife and went looking for it. I asked the police force to help me before this, but all they did was stay in the Nexus Lobby because the president was giving a speech. After wondering around looking for my car, I went into the Nexus Lobby and said you people aren't doing your job, you're not responding to the public. They ignored me and continued to listen to the president. After 2 mins, a police officer tazed me, handcuffed me and arrested me for 5 mins for threatening police (Stabbing a window, where they couldn't see me) and trespassing. After I got released from jail, I recovered my knife as I got tazed and it got put back in my backpack. So I armed my self again and walking from the BMD spawn onto the rebel spawn because I heard complaints about rebels stealing cars, so I decided to go to their spawn and see if they had my car. But on my way to the rebel spawn, I had to pass the Nexus. I was randomly clicking because of the bordem of walking to the rebel spawn. About 3 people walked out of the Nexus in suits and told me to freeze, I told them to leave me alone as I just got out of jail and I continued walking. They then pulled guns on me and they said I was breaking FearRP, so I obliged to what they said. They took me to the Nexus Lobby where I was going to be arrested for Threatening the public. There were about 3 people who had guns pointed at me, knowing FearRP, I couldn't run. But after 2 mins, they ALL holstered their guns (Put them away, not holding them down by their sides) so I knew that was my only chance to run. I only got around 5 feet and I saw a unlocked police car, so I hopped into it and seconds after I was killed and banned for the reason above.

Summary : I'm not asking for a unban, just a shorter time, around 12 hours as I was swigging my knife, but I wasn't going near people or deliberately trying to kill people. And technically I didn't break FearRP as they all put their guns away, not having me at gun point. But in a way it's still breaking it.
And by the spelling and speech marks of the ban, the admin was in a hurry to type this...

Picture of President Speech URL : http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?p...ZaqmZnd1tM
"Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time"
[Image: 76561198009735389.png]
What about toast? Bread's already been baked.
=.=

I pointed my Fiveseven at you the entire time, told you about 20 times to stop moving. Fired two warning shots into your legs, then you tried to run and got in a police car, tried to run over Doctor_Enzyme which is when I went full auto on you with my MP5, to save my partner.

You broke fear RP during the entire happening, then tried to deliberately CDM my colleague. There's no point in saying that we put our weapons away, because we didn't. You were gunpointed by Enzyme, me and tazerpointed by at least one police officer. None of us put our weapons away, as I decided to start recording your fear RP breakage.
I'll even upload the vid if you want me to.
I didn't get tazed once and the only what I could move the police car was reversing it, I was in a hurry to get out. It was your partner's own fault if he decided to stay in my path.

I got 1 warning shot against me and you ALL did put your guns away.
I was really sick of the police, following me as soon as I left spawn and just waiting to see if I did anything so they could arrest me. After the second arrest you came out and tried to get me arrested AGAIN!
Now you know what I wasn't listening to you.
By the way, you didn't have a fiveseven pointed at me the entire time, you pulled it out when I disobeyed to follow you.
=.=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgrH7CFVh...e=youtu.be

This is quite obvious.
Yes quite. Considering I ran when you turned away from me and the other guy had a tazer. And by the video, the car didn't even touch your partner.
=.=

He had that FiveSeven pointed at your chest the whole time. Another note is: All I caught you doing was slashing windows and being a general nuisance. Big thing here is the FearRP.

Denied.

Video even Clearly shows FearRP being broken.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub