Map idea's
Brick 
Hey guys,

i have been making some maps and i am out of ideas for some, so i was wondering if you could post some for me. Also i use Hammer Editor to do this but i dont know how to make objects round like a long tube, if you could post how to do that that would be great to =)

I do any maps, im just bored so anything will do
Why the emphasis on "out" and "you"?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Well, what kind of map are you doing? A RP Map? Build?
We need a little more info Tounge
(02-09-2011, 01:03 PM)Storm Wrote: We need a little more info Tounge

lets put it this way, anything will do, like a map which is just a man in bed or a big city
(02-08-2011, 07:00 PM)barnesy43 Wrote: Well, what kind of map are you doing? A RP Map? Build?

any
(02-08-2011, 06:58 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Why the emphasis on "out" and "you"?

typing error, my keyboard is bodged and i just couldnt be bothered to change it, it turned out as

OUt and yUO so i just decided to keep it like that.
Pokemon Arena map, we can haz epic gunfight from each end, snipers in the stands etc.
(02-09-2011, 06:54 PM)Shark Wrote: Pokemon Arena map, we can haz epic gunfight from each end, snipers in the stands etc.
This is a TF2 map I presume?

I might start an RP map when I've finished my current project. I've planned it out and everything, it's just a matter of how much time and motivation I have. I suppose I'll just wait until the summer holidays.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles

(02-09-2011, 06:54 PM)Shark Wrote: Pokemon Arena map, we can haz epic gunfight from each end, snipers in the stands etc.

ima get started now =) name other stuff you want in it if you want me to include it, i have my own ideas which i will post when its done but feel free to say YOUR ideas for this map =)
A Shrine of Zebo the almighty. (And maybe some other Yakuza) Cheese
No shrines, it's got nothing to do with FL.

Just google a pokemon arena picture, I know that there are Minecraft Spleef maps of such nature.
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • Death Sniper