Unban Request: Duzzy
Your name: Duzzy

Your ban ID: 16939

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason:Stepping on a tazed body cuasing it's death, 12 bans within 50 hours, last chance.

Involved: Police Commander I dont remember name

Why we should unban you: Becouse that Was Accident When commander taze him he`s Head Hit to Floor Then when he was died i start hit him and launghing he was random raiding and i just Laungh Ruxandra even ask any think why im doing it. Termin is Best admin in this whole server!! ! and my donator status is frikin 35 days!!!!!!
You broke FearRP and ran under gunpoint, a police officer tazed that guy and you jumped on him deliberately. Stop the lying or I will close your unban request.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-10-2012, 11:42 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You broke FearRP and ran under gunpoint, a police officer tazed that guy and you jumped on him deliberately. Stop the lying or I will close your unban request.

He was not saying stop Smile btw he was random raiding are. u was late or some think i call you then i get banned for admin lately if you are sure im lieng tell the true pls if you ban that guy when i says for you in chat `Random raid` situvation like this wont happen!
I won't even bother trying to understand what you said. Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.