First bust as an SS.
Big Grin 
Ok, here is what happened today when I managed to play as the SS on "v2d" and managed to do something with it at last.

Ok, so me and 3 other SS members were patroling the top floor of the Nexus guarding the president. After a couple of mins walking up and down the security offices he told us to patrol around for any suspisious activity.

After a drive around the City, Industiral and around the Corlone spawn, I had a small hunch that something was going on in the bar close to there. My partner had to drop another person off at the city so I told him to let me off by it.

I then spotted a Lokus as I approched the bar, so I hid by a rock close to it to see who the people in it were- A cop(?) and a Corlone. I waited till they got into the car and drove off before I went to investigate further. Searching around the back, I seen a moneyprinter on the roof(Yeah, Pretty obvious notice there is contra). I called in back up and my partner was first to arrive.

The problem we had is that there was no name on the door so we couldn't get a warrant to search the place so we set up some barriers and cones(Unfrozen, before you ask).

Later the Corlone from the Lokus ran upto the door and quickly got in to the bar, however I managed to get in before his fading door closed and by that time we had a search warrant, Tazed and handcuffed him before he could try to destory any evidence, I then went to another fading door and cracked the keypad and Hello, hello, 3 Drug labs in a line.

We request an arrest warrant and we arrested him, then we took some photos of the contra then destroyed it. After that we were requested back to the Nexus and naturally, we got back there ASAP. Cheese

The moneyprinter on the roof- [Image: rpevocityv2d0000j.jpg]

The 3 Drug labs- [Image: rpevocityv2d0002n.jpg]

(PS. Its also my 18th today! Tounge )
The following 1 user Likes Netko's post:
  • Altoria
This sounds like a fun experience, but keep in mind that SS NEVER patrol. The President was obviously not aware of this when he sent you guys out from the Nexus.

Anyway, good job busting the contra!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I'm a bit suspicious about that cop... Maybe he was working together with the corleone? That's not allowed.

Anyways, good bust!
Dammit! I was hoping I am the only person leaving that contra on the Bars rooftop
Well, apart from not being allowed to patrol I'd say that is a pretty successful raid.

Just to clarify, no-one died? If they didn't that is very well done.
Big Grin 
Yeah, besides the pres probably not knowing about SS are not allowed to patrol, it was well done. (I'll be aware to let them know the next time. ^^; )

Not one shot fired nor fatality either. Cheese
(11-09-2012, 05:00 PM)Netko Wrote: Yeah, besides the pres probably not knowing about SS are not allowed to patrol, it was well done. (I'll be aware to let them know the next time. ^^Wink

Not one shot fired nor fatality either. Cheese

Well done then. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Netko
(11-09-2012, 03:34 PM)Infernaw Wrote: This sounds like a fun experience, but keep in mind that SS NEVER patrol.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...t-half.jpg

Yes. They do patrol.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(11-09-2012, 05:27 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 03:34 PM)Infernaw Wrote: This sounds like a fun experience, but keep in mind that SS NEVER patrol.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...t-half.jpg

Yes. They do patrol.

So just because they appear sometimes because of requested backup/presence, even in real life, it's still not allowed to patrol on FL. You have the police force for that kind of job.
Nobody in the game requested backup at the bar for contra raid or anything. Therefore, it's not allowed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
wow good job