Hi Guys (New Guy)
Hi Guys,

Just got GMod and have started playing on your server hope to have fun playing with you guys.
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy yourself here Smile
Welcome to the Fearless RP Community

I do hope to see you IG,Have a good time!
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Gareth.
If you have any queries, feel free to hit me up with a PM or check out the Roleplay guides and rules.
Otherwise, I hope to see you in-game. Wink
Hey there! Have a good time on FL, and remember; read the rules every now and then, so you don't get banned =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Hey Gareth, welcome to the fearless community!
I recommend you the read the Rules and to look into the Guides.
I'm sure you'll have good time here. See you on the servers. Smile
Hello Gareth!
Welcome to fearless community! I promise you, you will have a AWESOME time here!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hey Gareth
Welcome to Fearless, if you need any help with the server or with Gmod then feel free to ask! Smile
Hello and welcome to the Fearless Community!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello Gareth. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.