Maximum of pots
Lol Rux.

You're just like one of those cops.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
So if i understood it right there is't a rule about it but it's just that some admins might not allow it because you will earn to much money?
Weed growing is a crime so why shouldn't it be allowed? What if people steal contrabands, should they also destroy them?
Why would it be against the rules in any way? Life (and Fearless RP) is not always fair. He managed to get those 20 pots somehow... he should be rewarded for his wit and efforts in keeping them. I see no reason for preventing people from farming weed from 5+ pots. It's the job of the police to stop him, not the administrators. This should even be an added incentive for police officers to double their efforts (within the rules of course).
The following 5 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • RANDOMlagFTW, Adman, aviator, Rowan13, Mr Crates
(11-09-2012, 02:29 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Why would it be against the rules in any way? Life (and Fearless RP) is not always fair. He managed to get those 20 pots somehow... he should be rewarded for his wit and efforts in keeping them. I see no reason for preventing people from farming weed from 5+ pots. It's the job of the police to stop him, not the administrators. This should even be an added incentive for police officers to double their efforts (within the rules of course).

I can sort of see Ruxandra's reasoning behind the decision, but still feel myself that it isn't actually something to be dealt with.
(11-09-2012, 04:40 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 02:29 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Why would it be against the rules in any way? Life (and Fearless RP) is not always fair. He managed to get those 20 pots somehow... he should be rewarded for his wit and efforts in keeping them. I see no reason for preventing people from farming weed from 5+ pots. It's the job of the police to stop him, not the administrators. This should even be an added incentive for police officers to double their efforts (within the rules of course).

I can sort of see Ruxandra's reasoning behind the decision, but still feel myself that it isn't actually something to be dealt with.

Let's face it though - the current police is just bad. The people who usually play as them, that is. I like Ruxandra's handling of this.
[Image: 7E1062076C1EA98C01E967F4394AEDC1570B50C2]
That little farm?
We had all the Corleones and Rebels growing their own plants, with several other pots we got from corrupt police. The entire farm was roughly 60-80 pots[the pictures doesn't include the other side of the farm]. The two tides trucks were used to pickup more pots from clients who joined onto rebels/corleones and spawned them, then jumped off so we could pick them up and they could make profit from the roughly $44,000 every 15 minutes. The place was guarded by a combined force of roughly 20 people who were usually armed with AK-47s or FAMAS.
The little business we ran was also safeguarding a contraband operation inside the bar-house which was pumping out roughly $20,000 every five minutes.
Combined profit every 15 Minutes would be roughly $104,000 which was split so that every one with pots made 50 per each packet[we took 60], and we were doing this for about... 6 Hours? That all comes out to be about roughly... $2,496,000...
In short, I walked away with about roughly $350,000 before the server crashed.

Quote:Let's face it though - the current police is just bad. The people who usually play as them, that is. I like Ruxandra's handling of this.
The Police isn't the issue, but rather they don't have the equipment to deal with such things. USPs against AK-47s and FAMASs sitting on walls. Not a fair match-up if you ask me.

(11-08-2012, 04:43 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I personally don't allow people to use more than 5 pots because it wasn't intended to be this way. The economy of the server is already extremely high and being able to make around 10.000 with 20 pots is too much.
What economy?
The following 2 users Like Mr Crates's post:
  • Callos, Rowan13
(11-09-2012, 06:36 PM)Mr Crates Wrote: [Image: 7E1062076C1EA98C01E967F4394AEDC1570B50C2]
That little farm?
We had all the Corleones and Rebels growing their own plants, with several other pots we got from corrupt police. The entire farm was roughly 60-80 pots[the pictures doesn't include the other side of the farm]. The two tides trucks were used to pickup more pots from clients who joined onto rebels/corleones and spawned them, then jumped off so we could pick them up and they could make profit from the roughly $44,000 every 15 minutes. The place was guarded by a combined force of roughly 20 people who were usually armed with AK-47s or FAMAS.
The little business we ran was also safeguarding a contraband operation inside the bar-house which was pumping out roughly $20,000 every five minutes.
Combined profit every 15 Minutes would be roughly $104,000 which was split so that every one with pots made 50 per each packet[we took 60], and we were doing this for about... 6 Hours? That all comes out to be about roughly... $2,496,000...
In short, I walked away with about roughly $350,000 before the server crashed.

Quote:Let's face it though - the current police is just bad. The people who usually play as them, that is. I like Ruxandra's handling of this.
The Police isn't the issue, but rather they don't have the equipment to deal with such things. USPs against AK-47s and FAMASs sitting on walls. Not a fair match-up if you ask me.

(11-08-2012, 04:43 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I personally don't allow people to use more than 5 pots because it wasn't intended to be this way. The economy of the server is already extremely high and being able to make around 10.000 with 20 pots is too much.
What economy?

And so the drug cartel of Fearless was born!
That is one of the coolest group efforts I have seen on Fearless!
Nice work :p
I do think that having multiple weed pots and growing that much amount if weed is just a IC situation and i think it's kind of unfair for a admin to deal with that.
The following 2 users Like kairon's post:
  • Mr Crates, Rowan13
Yeah, I in the past have had more than 5 pots. I got a free ten pots from a friends who were about to disconnect. Like previously stated: 5 is the maximum to be placed and you can have as many as you can get your hands on after that.

Impressive farm. Smile
Regards,
aviator