Maximum of pots
I have a question, how many pots can somone have?
i know the maximum of pots is 5 but lately me and others have more because others spawned them, once a guy even had around 40 pots growing weed, also the admins were just fine with it they even took pictures, but today i had just 20 pots when a admin told me i had to destroy my 15 pots because i could only have 5, so how many pots can you have are you allowed to have pots others spawned?
Max amount of pots per player is 5. I don't think you need to destory them?
Well it's like other people spawned 5 pots too and i use them, but then admin made me destroy them because i could only have 5
I've seen several people using more than 5 pots and admins knew about it and did nothing.
Who was the admin that removed them?
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
It was ruxandra
From what I know you can spawn 5 pots. You can have as many as you want, provided other people spawn them. Are you sure that there is nothing else that supposedly cause her to delete your pots?
Back in the day of my contrafarming, I used to have some 20 pots from other people who based with me and left me theirs as inheritance.
There was nothing else at all, i just asked people to do me a favor they spawn pots i give them a bit of money for it and so on. i start growing suddenly i get pm-ed that i can only have 5 pots each person and i had to get rid of the 15 pots, so i thought it probely would be a rule not shown in general rules or something so i did what ruxandra said.
This is really odd because having more then 5 pots is not against the rules and has been a quick way of earning income since forever.

I have previously had more than five, and know several other admins too. It is also not stated in the rules either.
I personally don't allow people to use more than 5 pots because it wasn't intended to be this way. The economy of the server is already extremely high and being able to make around 10.000 with 20 pots is too much.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
http://www.ocregister.com/video/v/305906...viejo-news

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section...id=8833740

And 20 pots is too much. Let the police handle it, the only maximum is what the server can handle.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • RANDOMlagFTW