Permaban Appeal
Your name: Pan0cha

Your ban ID: 15369

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason:Attempting to crash server by dropping $25 bills

Involved: a
Why we should unban you: Was Dropping $25 bills to put in a box for my Transport RP, even spawned a box as well as stated it in chat, also picked up some of the bills when the server started lagging. I also obviously won't be trying transport rp again.
The server was about to die and I was out of the prowl looking for the reason. You stacked $25 about 4ft high. Then imagine if that money would of gotten stuck in the elevator. You were about to prop push them toward the shaft... Plus you should know when the server is near death to stop. It's common sense.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Why not just use cs_assault money palette props?
I was not about to prop push them towards the elevator. I was about to construct a box to hold to them and push them off the nexus bridge, go out the garage, spawn my tides and begin.

Too big and wouldn't fit at the end of the rp when I was going to unload the truck at a warehouse in industrial.

(11-08-2012, 09:40 PM)Bane Wrote: I was not about to prop push them towards the elevator. I was about to construct a box to hold to them and push them off the nexus bridge, go out the garage, spawn my tides and begin.
Let me just note that you stacked the money about 4ft high. Pretty sure you had a bind as well. The worst part is everyone was complaining about the lag... You can't say you didn't know.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I didn't say that I didn't know. this is why i picked up some of them when the server started lagging as i figured that it could of been me with all that money colliding. Does what is essentially propspamming constitute a permaban?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without sufficient rights. -Adman
I mean, be real, if I wanted to take the server down, all it would take is maybe 100 bots. Why would I waste my time and time earned ingamemoney if I wanted to crash the server.

And to be clear, that was not a threat, I'm simply making a point.
Appeal accepted this time. Do not pull anything like this again.