Your name: 9jakub1999

Your ban ID: 15909

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Reason: Your name: 9jakub1999

Your ban ID: 15909

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Reason:Massive propkilling with stoves, random props, general propminge

Involved: Some people were involved...

Why we should unban you: Because i was baned for something i never did and why would i do this..?

Involved: Some people were involved...

Why we should unban you: Because i was baned for something i never did and why would i do this..?
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
I support this.

9jakub9 is a really nice player, used to roleplay with him, never saw him break any rules

I was with him when he got banned, he was standing next to me, and as far as I remember he didnt spawn any props..
This is almost making me laugh.
I had several witnesses on this and I experienced your minging around first hand.
Especially the fact that you used stoves to do it is what I find funny.

You killed several people and made random props everywhere.
I believe you also DELETED the other unban request you said since I found out you had a shitload of previous bans.
(11-07-2012, 04:25 PM)StillAlive Wrote: This is almost making me laugh.
I had several witnesses on this and I experienced your minging around first hand.
Especially the fact that you used stoves to do it is what I find funny.

You killed several people and made random props everywhere.
I believe you also DELETED the other unban request you said since I found out you had a shitload of previous bans.

Random props? I was building not making random props... I was making a ADV dupe, i deleted the the other one because there was no point of having it since i went on holiday anyway and i wouldnt of replied and wtf, you look at my ban history, theese are all old bans maybe 1 is pretty new but it has been lifted as i am a trusted player and i was on a trial, if i get banned again that month then i get banned for a month... You have banned me for 3 months for something i never did... i have already been banned for month and a half and i have 2 months left... The crap part is that i donated and my money is getting wasted... You dont know anything about what players are like so don't jsut go shouting at them and swearing, be polite, who am i to remind you of such things you are supposed to know that already! If you wish i can get more people to stick up for me... Look at my reputation and the comments that people said, am i really a minge?? I hope you consider it not just continue shouting that its lies or how would some say it "bullshit". I could just do what all people would do id they would be in my skin, i could just poste hate comments and be a raging kid but you see i try to get this straight not sort it out with DDOS or with any other types of grief... Thanks for reading, consider it.

Your history is what got you banned for this long. Consider it a last chance and why are you accusing StillAlive of swearing when he didn't even use one single foul word, rather explain the situation at hand. He doesn't need to know what kind of a person you are to make an objective decision. Donating won't help you in this case or any, so nu point in mentioning it.

Did you delete your previous unban request? Keep in mind that it's still stored and can be seen.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I talked to Killjoy about it when he made the other unban request. It was something about (as he also mentioned himself here) that he was on a probation due to a decision made my Killjoy&Termin.
He deleted it before anything was solved/case got closed probably to avoid receiving a permanent ban.

However let's get it straight first if that's true.
Okay i understand that, if i got banned for my ban history then i understand that... and just dump the swearing away... "shitload" is a curse word but never mind that... Oh and yes i deleted it... its no secret. I think i have the right to delete my posts don't i? But still... It was ment to be a month ban... not 3 months... its a pity i can't get rid of the other bans, if i could i would only have 2 or 3... All i want is to get unbanned or if not then just shorten it and change the ban reason to i don't know, public building or something because it's embarassing as i am not a mingebag... I am no where near my adulthood yet and when i had the other bans i was even younger... I have donated quite a lot and i dont want to loose all of that... Give me the last chance..

Why did you remove your last unban request where you were in a probation?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-07-2012, 06:22 PM)9jakub9 Wrote: It was ment to be a month ban... not 3 months...

No. You would receive a month ban if an admin found you breaking ANY rule. The 3 months is appropriate for this ban.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without sufficient rights. -Adman