The Epic Travels of Whoop and Raffi
Just the other day, I bought, using my money, the wonder of gaming that they call Minecraft - and it really is addictive. Then Whoop and I decided to set out on an epic journey to explore the lands.

PART 2
PART 3

Day 1:
We found a good spot to start building. It was an island suspended in the middle of the sky, on top of which stood a tree we dubbed "The Tree of Life". We collected wood and stone to create a shelter to keep away the night monsters - and we only fell twice. I built a furnace and a crafting table, and began building swords, pickaxes, shovels and all the other tools we needed out of solid rock.

Day 2:
We set out to begin collecting more supplies. Whoop collected more wood and I collected some stone and some coal. It was all going will until I dug too far into the mountain and got trapped. Thankfully, my stone shovel didn't fail me and I dug myself to freedom, using my sword to fend off the zombies that had gathered at the bottom of the cliff, at the top of which was our house. After all the trouble that had happened today, we climbed up on top of some trees and looked at the landscape - and it was beautiful. [Image: 2011-02-05_003358.png?t=1296898748]

Night 2:
We dubbed this night "The Night of the Undead Rape", since we had to fend off zombies all through the night. It wasn't pretty, and there were no spoils either.

Day 3:
We mined some more today in search for sand (to make windows) and wood. Me, needing some stone as well, decided to mine a bit, collecting stone on the way - until I found a great lava river flowing through the mountain.
[Image: 2011-02-05_021413.png?t=1296899027]
After collecting quite a fair bit of sand from the coast, I headed back - only to be attacked by a giant spider. I finally managed to kill it with my sword, but I had recieved some injuries in the process.

Day 4:
We fitted some doors and some windows into the house, some of the latter having to be broken briefly after being placed due to the creeper that would not stop hanging about at our front door. We also found some iron and some coal, and I crafted a bow. Feeling pleased with myself, and having picked up some arrows from the fallen skeletons, I decided to try and craft some more arrows. I dug through the Lava Mountain, as we called it, and found some pieces of flint - the stuff I needed to craft the heads of my much-needed arrows. However, my digging instincts got the better of me, and I soon found myself trapped inside the mountain. Again. Whoop went out of his way to tear up the landscapes looking for me, and as I dug through, I made my own way out. Narrowly escaping the blast of a creeper, a large hole was created for my escape. I killed some zombies with my sword and they went down in two hits. Needless to say, Whoop wasn't best pleased.

Day 5:
We soon realised we had forgotten to collect food. As Whoop went out mining and collecting wood and minerals, I went out hunting. Collecting some pork and some leather, I caught a glimpse of our cliff house from afar.
[Image: 2011-02-05_025452.png?t=1296899507]
Whoop had collected coal, to my delight. I made some roast pork, on which we feasted as night approached.
[Image: 2011-02-05_003827.png?t=1296899575]
I'd also crafted some beds, while Whoop created a sofa.
[Image: 2011-02-05_024501.png?t=1296899616]
[Image: 2011-02-05_024446.png?t=1296899636]

We watched the sun escape behind the horizon through our window. It was a sight to behold.
[Image: 2011-02-05_015836.png?t=1296899690]

This is all that has happened so far. We hope to discover more soon.

PART 2
PART 3

(Note: If you haven't already, buy Minecraft. It's more fun than anything you've ever done before)
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
That clinched it, I'm saving up for minecraft.
Hah freaking Awesome, Raffi! And I actually mean it this time! Cheese
If a creeper ever blows up your house, or it burns to the ground, I advice you to build a walkway that goes out to the center of the water. Make a "island-house" there. The zombies and spiders are rarely in the water, and if they ever make it to your house, I know a way to actually catch them... let me join you! D: please?
I'm saving up too ^^.
-Signature removed-
How much do it cost?
Day 6:
We finally managed to get the stuff we needed to start a farm. Whoop planted crops while I was out gathering supplies. The farm quickly attracted quite a few animals.
[Image: 2011-02-05_150808.png?t=1296925546]
Sadly, the farm also attracted creepers, who blew half the farm to bits, meaning I had to dig up some dirt to fill the huge craters those green, armless buggers made.
[Image: 2011-02-05_154924.png?t=1296926115]

Night 6:
We called this night "The Night of the Living Farm Animals". The images explain it all.
[Image: 2011-02-05_162025.png?t=1296925742]
[Image: 2011-02-05_162409.png?t=1296925625]
As it turned out, the farm attracted too many animals.

Day 7:
Whoop and I dug deep into the mountains and found a cave full of iron and coal ore. We could not believe our luck! As we wandered on, I fell into a hole, and into a space with even more coal, more iron and more... creepers. Who blew everything to bits, as always. When I trudged on back home, Whoop had dug a hole in the mountain and an immense river of lava spewed out the side of the mountain, trickling down in a spectacular lavafall. It certainly provided a lot of warmth, particularly when animals and zombies blindly walked into it. At night, it also provided quite a bit of light. It was the perfect way to end the day.
[Image: 2011-02-05_164328-1.png?t=1296925742]

Minecraft is about €15, if you buy it while it's in beta. Afterwards, it'll be €20.
Ahh, It's also a long time since I played minecraft. It's good to get back in business Wink
Me and Wormy are also doing something similar, but we've spent a lot more time underground. Our house is a cobblestone cube Tounge
Day 8:
Today we met a friendly fellow who called himself 'Kenny'. He said he wanted a 'skin' just like ours (Whoop being a Creeper in a tuxedo, me being a Scout from Team Fortress 2), but he wanted to look like someone named 'Isaac Clarke'.
[Image: 2011-02-05_202258.png?t=1296950956]
After much mining and crafting, Whoop began experimenting. First with the tree of life; He wanted a waterfall to flow out of it. This it duly did - but instead of trickling down the mountain, it gushed down all over our house and into the farm, ruining the crops and drowning all livestock unfortunate enough to be standing in its way. Then he tried making a lavafall. This seemed more successful, except for it burning nearly everything in its path, including the pathway to the farm. All the while, we were being constantly tormented by Creepers.
[Image: 2011-02-05_220220.png?t=1296951157]

Day 9:
Today we finally decided that our cliff-house was too dangerous to live in. After numerous Creeper attacks, floods and ruined landscapes, we decided to pack our bags and tear the place down. Almost immediately, we found another nice place to live in - a deserted island. Whoop made some bricks, Kenny worked on getting supplies and I collected food - and eventually, our strictly-no-creepers house was finished.

[Image: 2011-02-05_235932.png?t=1296951339]
[Image: 2011-02-06_000011.png?t=1296952243]

Then Kenny and I went mining. We had to swim to the shore, and, spotting coal and iron, we began mining. As we did so, something at the entrance gave way, and before we knew it, we were fighting against a mighty waterfall. After a great struggle, we managed to fight the forces of nature, even when all hope seemed lost, and made it back to the entrance. We decided that was not the best place to mine in.

Day 10:
Whoop went sailing to explore the lands, while Kenny and I worked on getting everything in order. After a while, we noticed Whoop had been out at sea for a while, and feared for his loss. After a prayer to the Tree of Life, I built a boat and sailed away to find our lost comrade. Kenny, on the other hand, stayed back to tend to the house.

Night 10:
Sailing... sailing... it's nearly impossible to find Whoop in this endless world, but I must not give up.

Day 12:
After a day's worth of searching, there he was on a small tower he had built. In happiness, I rushed up to the tower. I met Whoop at the top of the tower, but then I stopped. I saw the landscape. Staring at it in awe.
[Image: 2011-02-05_235128.png?t=1296951791]

Night 12:
We found our way back easily. Not giving a single eye to Kenny, we celebrated Whoop's return. Again, we prayed to the Tree of Life.

Kenny could be with us for a while.
s.J. bought me Minecraft, I love him. Heart

Now I wanna do something awsome.. I can to joinz youz?
But I don't know anything, guess I'll get Barnesy to help me :3