unban request!
(11-07-2012, 01:54 PM)Constantine Wrote: + 14 days for having other bans which had nothing to do with it,i'm being punished for things i was already punished for.Stupid logic but what can we do?

If an administrator feels you have broken too many rules they can add additional time to your ban. You have 7 prior bans, showing that you have broken many rules. The two weeks should make you think carefully about breaking the rules next time.
I looked at the ban lists and i saw some " donators " who had been banned recently for short times despite having prior bans,the point is that i should be punished for what i did yesterday,not for all my previous deeds,thats justice,if this logic was applied in real life everyone would be in prison for a very long time.
Do you honestly believe i deserve 14 days,for being shot and firing back without even hitting anyone? no one died in the fight,no harm done except self defence,the cops were on the wrong since they started firing for no reason,me and slayzero fired back after we were hit by the security guard,and this can be confirmed by the logs that we didnt start the fight.
I don't see how does this unban request does have to do orginal case anymore, Ruxandra can close this when she have stated her final opinion.
Don't try to deflect the issue into you raiding them with the police for revenge. You still helped them in the raid or vicerversa but the bottom line is you have broken the rules. Constantine if you keep whining about your ban I'll be more than happy to give you a month instead, your unban request was closed and you're not allowed to post here unless you have additional evidence or something extremely relevant to the case. Stop spamming.

Unban request denied. You got 24 hours to respond.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Unban request denied, no response from the player.