unban request!
Your name: slayzero

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:27273739

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Reason: random raided witch not happend! are u kidding me? we were standing outside hes base and he told the admin we raided him. and i told the admin that he had a crouch gate witch is not allowed! but he did not care at all. http://bildr.no/view/1310720 picture of the crouch gate. then some cops started to shoot at them. the guys inside then started to shot at me. ofc i shot back then... the player with the crouch gate is D wep lord. maybe the admin should come and see whats going on and not just ban us because some kid says we random raided while we were standing outside not trying to do anything.. done

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: because i have not done anything. only d wep lord that tells the admin bullshit
I did not listen this "D wep lord" at all I saw you raiding with cops thus you getting banned whats the problem?
I never said anything from random raid also if you're in middle of firefight and get shot its your problem and your fail at taking part of FearRP
no its not my fault. i was talking with d wep lord about the crouch gate. why did u not show up when i told you about it?
I had no problems with that and police had completely positive reason to raid them you didn't
Crouch gate is illigal and you had no problem with that?
Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.) and can i ask what reason the cops had and like i said we were not raiding. we were protecting ourself
Its not your problem if he is breaking rules its admins problem so do you admit backseat adminstrating?
it is a crouch gate. and thats illigal... also i did try to get you there. i saw them had to crouch to enter it and the rules says that crouch gate is illigal
You're going offtopic, Either stay on topic or I deny this, Your friend already admitted.
i can admit i was there shoting. but i did not go there with the cops to raid...
they just came by when i was there with consta. but if u just came when i asked for you nothing of this would even happend. i was standing there waiting for you.
Yeah now i'm banned for 14 days for being the unlucky bastard who was in the bad place and in the bad time,just because the cops were shooting at the same people dosnt mean we are raiding with them.if Mahti had the time to look further into the situation we wouldnt have come to all this,anyway slayzero you should consider yourself lucky you got 14 hours,i got 14 hours ( for raiding with government ) + 14 days for having other bans which had nothing to do with it,i'm being punished for things i was already punished for.Stupid logic but what can we do?