[FL:RP] Petri Lindroos Unban Request 2 - Plead for forgiveness
(11-06-2012, 04:50 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You acessed his account right after you got permabanned. Are you sure you are telling the trouth?

Yes I am telling the truth, I don't know how to prove it but his name is Steven Taylor and we attend college together in Manchester. I was with him when I found out I was permabanned.

How can I prove this to you?

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?"
Propkilling 100 people in a month means an average of 3 propkills a day, I wonder how that is an accident.

For the second account matter we have too less evidence and can't punish you for it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-06-2012, 06:54 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Propkilling 100 people in a month means an average of 3 propkills a day, I wonder how that is an accident.

For the second account matter we have too less evidence and can't punish you for it.

I play with real life friends, we all enjoy your server and we do propkill each other by mistake or as a joke, though I know this is unacceptable but it has never happened in RP situations.

I'm not denying any offences 100% in this ban request, I've done wrong all I ask is to be un banned so I can continue to play and enjoy some great RP other servers fail to provide.

Why else would I go through so much effort just to be an arse again and get permabanned straight away again? Smile

I hope you understand

Who said 100 propkills in a month? That day I banned you the logs registered over 30 propkills for that DAY.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-06-2012, 09:23 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Who said 100 propkills in a month? That day I banned you the logs registered over 30 propkills for that DAY.

An admin checked the logs on my last unban request and gave me a figure for the month I forgot what the number was.

Basically I'm sorry for being a douche and would like a second chance, months have passed and I'm ready to prove myself, I can't remember what happened that day therefore I cannot defend myself but I have had time away from the server and just want to show you that I've changed, and if you think over wise you can just ban me again.

I respect your authority as an admin Ruxandra and I admire your dedication to the server outlining arses and banning them, you spend a lot of your time on gmod doing so and I rarely see you RP'ing as you'd rather keep the community clean, I just want a fresh start and don't want you to think I'm some immature little child who only plays on your server to cause chaos.

This is your last chance. I'll reduce your ban to 1 month and start you on probation then. Any single rule broken and you will be permabanned without any chance of appeal. Consider it your last chance.

Approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.