[FL:RP] Petri Lindroos Unban Request 2 - Plead for forgiveness
Your name: [FL:RP] Petri Lindroos

Your ban ID: 14571

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: mass propkill and history

Involved: Nobody - This ban occurred when I was offline

Why we should unban you:

I would like to be unbanned as a few months have passed since this offence, the mass propkill wasn't in one go, they built up over time I think I propkilled 100 people in a month but I would like to clarify these were accidents, tests with friends out of rp situations or mistakes though I admit that I was a douche sometimes. I understand that I had a history on this Steam I.D. but I ask for one last chance to play on your server, I put in many hours and donated a few times mainly because I loved playing but because I was being an arse sometimes it built up and lead to a perma ban.

Basically I've changed and want to get back into RP'ing with some of the great people I've met on your server, I would greatly appreciate one last chance as this occured months ago.

Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope you see where I'm coming from, we all make mistakes and can be immature at times but I swear to be a fully commited RP'er and decent person in EvoCity

Smile

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?"
Do you have another account?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-06-2012, 04:31 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Do you have another account?

Another steam account? What do you mean?

Yes.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-06-2012, 04:34 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Yes.

Nope this is my only one,

[FL:RP] Petri Lindroos - STEAM_0:1:35845249

Then why do you have another one registered to your IP that you access after the permanent ban was issued? Don't lie.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-06-2012, 04:40 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Then why do you have another one registered to your IP that you access after the permanent ban was issued? Don't lie.

I wouldn't buy Gmod and all the other games twice, can you explain in further detail, the only thing I can think of is real life friends around at my house logging into their steam on my computer

Can you explain in further detail because I'm bad with computer jargon etc

StopDropKaboomSlan (STEAM_0:1:40441595)
Credit goes to Jamie.
He's one of my real life friends, I've connected to steam from his house and he's connected to steam from my house etc

You acessed his account right after you got permabanned. Are you sure you are telling the trouth?
Credit goes to Jamie.