Unban Jake Steel Please
Your name: Jake Steel

Your ban ID: 16731

Banned by: Banned by Jamie

Reason: FailRP fearRP

Involved: They did not list their names on the ban request

Why we should unban you: Ok so here is what happend, these mafia guys asked to talk to me, so we went into bank of america, i did not own the shop there was just useing it for a min, they said they wanted protection money and pulled pistols on me, well me thinking pistols were inacurate told my firend to pull his BMW around, when he did i fled. People flee all the time when they are scared, espically when the guns are so inacurate. Also i did not prop abuse i had none at the time...
I had an mp5 just for the record.
Hugoroy, Roach, and I were involved (Hugoroy got locked outside unfortunately.)
Also I would like to draw attention to the fact that we were at point blank range and chances of missing (especially with my automatic.) were quite slim. We attempted to shoot you however you just hopped in your bud's car and drove away.
(11-06-2012, 01:05 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: I had an mp5 just for the record.
Also I would like to draw attention to the fact that we were at point blank range and chances of missing (especially with my automatic.) were quite slim. We attempted to shoot you however you just hopped in your bud's car and drove away.

only problem with that is i dont have CS and most guns show up as pistols.
(11-06-2012, 01:08 AM)Jake Steel Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 01:05 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: I had an mp5 just for the record.

only problem with that is i dont have CS and most guns show up as pistols.
It is, however, still breaking fear rp, and I distinctly remember you saying when you closed the prop block fading doors that "It will just take a second" (not shown in video.) and after I pulled my gun that "You wouldn't give me crap" (Shown in video.).
I would also like to draw attention to the fact that you may not post appeals for single day bans.
It is, however, still breaking fear rp, and I distinctly remember you saying when you closed the prop block fading doors that "It will just take a second" (not shown in video.) and after I pulled my gun that "You wouldn't give me crap" (Shown in video.).
I would also like to draw attention to the fact that you may not post appeals for single day bans.
[/quote]

ok 1 im pretty new to this, not everyday you get banned. 2 why you even put the door thing, which i did not do. 3 why were you recording me, thats kinda weird man.
(11-06-2012, 01:45 AM)Jake Steel Wrote: ok 1 im pretty new to this, not everyday you get banned. 2 why you even put the door thing, which i did not do. 3 why were you recording me, thats kinda weird man.
I thought I would like to have material for a ban request if I was going to ask for protection moneySmile
(11-06-2012, 02:04 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: I thought I would like to have material for a ban request if I was going to ask for protection moneySmile

so you were looking for someone to get band.....
(11-06-2012, 02:29 AM)Jake Steel Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 02:04 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: I thought I would like to have material for a ban request if I was going to ask for protection moneySmile

so you were looking for someone to get band.....
No. I didn't want to be a victim of people not fear rping so I decided to record. Many people record the whole time they play in case of things like this.
How about we cut out this incessant chatting and wait for an admin's verdict?
If multiple people aim a gun at you, you wouldn't run away..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Exactly what Soul said.