[CLOSED] Black Magic Assassins
Instead of bumping your thread, you know you can edit posts, and continue to add text there?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Oh yeah ops
Have you had any good role playing experiences? Yes,i had.In SAMP and in GMod.

What is you OOC name and your in character game? OOC-Vasya(I am russian) IC-Mark Mayklovski

If you joined us what would you give us? I will give you very nice,strong,stealth,silent and friendly assassin that can kill with one moment.

Why do you want to join us (100+ words) I was a Polish silent assassin,that kills politicians and does many terrorist act's.I was in many countries such as Russia,Germany,Great Britain.Bot now,i flew to USA to do great plans and to develope my silent assassin's skills.I have got some wepons with me,but there're not silenced.I saw a man in blach coat on the street.He comes to the bank and killed some important politician person with he's knife.I was admired him.He did that kill very easy and quick.And now,i am looking to join your's guild of assassins.

How many hours do you have on the server? 16 hours.(I was in ban,but i played SAMP on RolePlay server.)
Unofficial tag has been added to your clan.

Are you and your members still active? You have two members and there is very little forum activity.

You have 48 hours to post here stating otherwise or face closure.
Clan declared closed, no activity shown.