[CLOSED] Black Magic Assassins
Question 
[Image: WORK.png]

HISTORY OFTHE BLACK MAGIC ASSASSINS

Hello warriors let me tell you a bit about our top secret history it all started with a person called Mr.BlackMagic know one knew who he was and how he did some things he invented many weapons like the super knife and someone called Mr.Scarfson took it so he made a crack team of thief's and robbers and criminals. He said to them "lets get revenge" so they went to house at the darkness of night broke in then tied him up and took him to his home. They played with him then killed him for stealing with no empathy or mercy in anyone's eyes. But then a police officer found out so they shot him with one of his new inventions called the "SLEEP 'o' DART." He fell to the ground they dragged his body blind folded him then when he woke up tortured him then used a drug he made he fell a sleep agan then threw the body in the river. So then he made a drill dug a few tunnels in the ground and made a secret base they dag in to houses stole billions of peoples money if someone saw they got dealt with the group got passed on to World war I. They had the bets inventions they won for the British they started to master there jumping skills and the stealth skills. they would hide in trees with a rifle bam bam taking ton of people out the only reason they helped is they wanted the powderer and metal from the guns and grenades to make new high tech inventions then they stole there helmets and made a jacket which could take 10 shots from a sniper. So they started doing more daring raids and inviting new members to the group of the BLACK MAGIC it was hard getting in you need to be selected they died out then it was World War II they shot a few planes down with the tech stole the metal and parts. Made the best plane that had ever been made they had targeting missiles flame throws active camo the blue prints have been hidden no one ever found them. They took tons of planes out stacking them parts up. The net family had came they had old parts and there old plane they scraped the old plane then started to make a rocket and a air sphere also other things it worked it was the first rocket in man kind so they went to the moon and made a massive moon base. Where they found a special or called jjjahhahamaca which had some kind of magic in it so they did tests with it see what it did and they made weapons that could destroy an hole army with one shot they called the weapons black magic projectiles some under ground gangs would buy from them so criminals were getting more powerful then ever and they made a special active camo which could be carryed around so they could go invisible. They made a new base in the sky floating witch was undetectable bye new radar system. They made many more inventions then they died out it was the 21st centre then Jacob took them over making them better then everyone out there.

WE NEED SNEAKY WOMEN/MEN!

We are in need of people who want to join us and fight for us if you want to earn money kill puny mortals who step in your path and be a shadow in the darkness people will not know you any more but you will get loyalty and 1 weapon to start your time off but you can eventually buy your self top grade weapons with our business. Also people who will be nice to each other and if someone is dieing give them a hand, heal them. And if the Owner is is danger or the co-Owner you will save a bullet for them.

RANKS

Initiates
Journey Man
Sage
Council Member
Fellow Brother
King of the souls
Founder Of The souls

CURRENT MEMBERS
Jacob=Founder Of The SOULS
ThePonyGuard=King Of The King's

PERMISSIONS
1 STAR

If You get 1 Star you have access to hostage taking using a high powerd rifle CQB

2 STARS[
Can tell new members what to do permission to be a recon solider/ SLEEP 'O' DART SOLIDER

3 STARS
You are a very very trusted member who will plan operations lead raids tell other members what to do and subject a clan member to a punishment.

4 STARS

Your the best of the best you are a master of the arts of the stealth you are a spy you have extremely high powered weapons and loads of gadgets you are in charge of excusing hostages if you don't like them you give out punishments and anyone who doesn't bow down to you. You can be very angry

------------------------HOW TO GET STARS------------------------------------
To get stars you have to show higher ranks you can perform well and you are good or do soothing like save the boss or do good raiding or thieving for example we were doing a raid at the nexus and the SS was about to kill someone and you go in front of bullet killing the SS guard would get you a star or taking a hostage sit well or maybe maybe putting your name to do boring stuff and do well while doing it say getting 1 star is easy but getting 2 stars is harder etc

WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
  • AMAZING gun skills
  • Loyatly
  • Good with the knife
  • know how to be stealthy not rambo
  • Able to listen to orders
  • If he has an option to hostage hostage not kill!

[WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
  • A Weapon now and a agan
  • Help and will be there for you
  • Loyatly
  • Kindness

[WHAT WE WANT OOC
  • SPEAK good english
  • Know how to fearp
  • Know the rules
  • Not racist or rude or offensive
  • Not rude to other members in the group

HOW TO JOIN
Code:
[b]Have you had any good role playing experiences? [/b]

[b]What is you OOC name and your in character game?[/b]

[b]If you joined us what would you give us?[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join us (100+ words)[/b]

[b]How many hours do you have on the server? [/b]

[b]What class are you normally and how do you play it?[/b]

Fill out the forum above down below!

*Why I made a new one the old one had rubbish story not very good ranks so I started all again*

Kind Regards,
Jacob

*Making NEW Pictures soon logo by Me
*Facepalm*

Y U NO EDIT ORIGINAL THREAD?!
Come on dude, you have to start realising you don't constantly make new threads...

At least delete the old one...
Sorry

Deleted
Forgot to

*Added 2 new questions to app code*
Have you had any good role playing experiences?
Yes I Have, Mostly When I Have All Of My Clan On Or Friends To Play With
What is you OOC name and your in character game?
Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf / Kody Leclaire
If you joined us what would you give us?
Loyalty And Good Weapon Skill's, I Don't Mind Lending Money/Weapons As Long As I Can Ask The Same Favor From You Back When I Most Need it.
Why do you want to join us (100+ words)
I Am Very Skilled When It Comes To Stealth And Precision. I Am Also Very Skilled With Assault Rifle's Or Sniper Rifles. I Can Follow ANY Order's At Any Time They Are Given. I Can Be Very Perspective At Times And Very Good At Talking Out Of Bad Situations. I Can Offer Money And Weapons When Needed, And If You'd Like To Purchase Them I Give A Discount For Any Friends/Clan Members, I Am Very Interested In Joining This Clan On Enjoying The Fun Of The Game And Hope You Guys Will Accept Me.
How many hours do you have on the server?
30 Hours, 47 Min.
What class are you normally and how do you play it?
I'm Usually A REBEL Or BLACK MARKET DEALER, I Play Both Very Well And Good At It. I Usually Stay Out Of People's Way Unless Needed Else ware.

I Hope I Can Be Accepted Into This Fine Clan, Thanks For Your Time.
Application denied due to complaints made against you and due to be being banned three times i do not think you would be an asset to our team
(11-06-2012, 03:55 PM)Link Wrote: Application denied due to complaints made against you and due to be being banned three times i do not think you would be an asset to our team

But for how you are asking for RDMerGuns for hire, There is bound to be people like that.
(11-06-2012, 04:14 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 03:55 PM)Link Wrote: Application denied due to complaints made against you and due to be being banned three times i do not think you would be an asset to our team

But for how you are asking for RDMerGuns for hire, There is bound to be people like that.

Tbh we are looking for people that are good with guns but that can also fear rp pretty well cause im good with a gun but i haven't been banned once one ban is fine but three is a bit ott
JOIN TODAY!
Might update some ranks