Weird Textures.
Hey,

Today i have noticed that i have very weird texture when i use cocaine for example, i see the " black and purple" boxes, instead of the "feeling".

The things that i have already done / have:

- I got CSS

- I have downloaden the custom textures from FL.

- I have TF2.

But it's really annoying because i just got killed but i dont know how.
Hope you guys can solve this for me Smile

Thanks in advance.

- Weecow
Did you remount CSS?
GMod13 makes you remount your games.
What do you mean by Remount?
Press the square with a Joystick in it, its just beside the square with your country flag in it in the "ESC Menu" in there you can re-mount games.
The gamemode also requires Half-Life 2: Episode 2, if you don't have that already. Perhaps that is the problem?
Eehm, i got alot of games but only HL2CheeseM, i guess thats not the part 2?

But basically the errors are like in evocity x33 at the jail, is see a big error through the wall. But i will try my best to solve this, still didnt remount, i git no joustick so Tounge
I have episode two, and when I use cocaine or heroine, all I see is a black and purple grid. I have episode 2, css, portal, hl2, all the requirements.
(11-05-2012, 09:41 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote: The gamemode also requires Half-Life 2: Episode 2, if you don't have that already. Perhaps that is the problem?
That is not needed only for v33x
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(11-05-2012, 11:23 PM)Chaos Wrote: I have episode two, and when I use cocaine or heroine, all I see is a black and purple grid. I have episode 2, css, portal, hl2, all the requirements.

Yes me too. And somtimes random errors. I have got all requirements, css hl2 the custom sounds + models and textures. I'm lost inwill try today to remount and stuff
Ok si i still dont know how to Remount games, without a joystick Tounge And i just installed the HL2 EP2 content but still not working

some tips that may help.

- I cant see the water in the Lake.

- When i use concaine i see the Blue and Purple grid.