Epic RP GunBattle - Happened In Game
This evening. I was driving around with a SS agent around the camping area when a Golf crashed into me. I thought it was just a random dude that was terrible at driving. I was wrong. One man got out with a M4 and started firing at my car. This is when i realized he was a Corleone. I drove round a bend and the SS agent told me to stop and turn around. As anyone IRL would i obeyed the higher authority. I now think he wished he didn't. He got out of my car and started to run towards the now crashed Golf. I turned round and rammed into the side of the golf, disabling it from moving any further. I got out and locked my car. From then, all i could hear was deafening gunshots.
The Corleone had started to shoot at the SS agent. What i saw next was horrifying. Blood splattered on the ground followed by a dropping dead body of the SS agent. I didn't have any time to react to save the man. Nevertheless, before i got the same treatment i pulled out my weapon and gave the Corleone a bullet to the face. Then, the don appeared from nowhere and i dived for cover behind my car. By this time, the driver of the golf was moving around in panic, and for some reason, was cheering me on to kill the Don. After a round of suppressing Deagle fire, I lunged around the cars and went full auto on the Don. Unluckily he survived and was taking cover elsewhere. After about one minute of constant gunfire i tried again and sprinted over to the Don. I went full auto on the Don. This time with success. Killing him on sight.
After the adrenalin rush. I returned back to my car and was off to report this matter to the president. Unfortunately the server crashed when i was about to park my car outside the nexus.
If anyone asks. I wasn't breaking Fear RP because i knew if i ran back to my car i would of been shot. Thanks for reading this story and i hope more things of this level of excitement happen to me soon! (This is mainly why i like RP servers).

Have a nice day! Cheese
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Interesting story, nice to see the government coming better off.
(11-04-2012, 05:39 PM)Adman Wrote: Interesting story, nice to see the government coming better off.
This, you also did quite a nice job writing it, very exciting.
You should write more of these.
Yeah, i'm good at writing stories. Better at ones that actually happened then making them up as they go along. Unless you want a silly story. Then yeah.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Isn't patrolling as SS trooper considered failRP?
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
I'm not sure. He just asked me to pull up and let him in.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Epic story mateCheese
(11-04-2012, 07:13 PM)Martti Wrote: Isn't patrolling as SS trooper considered failRP?

Not really, when I went to D.C I could see uniformed SS all over the place in patrol cars, walking the streets etc., not all crowded in the white house or the capitol building.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(11-06-2012, 05:55 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 07:13 PM)Martti Wrote: Isn't patrolling as SS trooper considered failRP?

Not really, when I went to D.C I could see uniformed SS all over the place in patrol cars, walking the streets etc., not all crowded in the white house or the capitol building.

SS doesnt exist IRL. Do you mean Secret Service?
SS in Fearless means Special Service. IRL equivalents would be the S.A.S, GIGN, S.W.A.T, any other forms of Special Forces.

Of course, IRL SS tends to mean Secret Service. I cannot really see uniformed S.W.A.T patrolling or even being that much of a presence in the political buildings, far more likely that it would be the secret service. Maybe I'm mistaken.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Teh Time Rider