Joining FLRP after a long time
So i decided to give it a shot today to RP on our beloved servers . Since the release of gmod 13 i haven't been able to get on at all , so today i decided to try and after 10 minutes or so i was finally able to connect. SO out of habit to see who was online and see who of the good roleplayers had which job . I pressed tab and saw the player hours. And this was my reaction.

[Image: i-have-no-memory-of-this-place.jpg]

New players everywhere ! Not only that after 5 seconds i spawned , molotov's where thrown on the street for no apparent reason. I barely was able to rp for long because the server crashed. So many new guys , on the other hand its good cause new people make a community more lively . But really i hate the kid mic spam and i had a wise ass asking me what i was doing while it was obvious i was making a door to keep trespassers out . I really hate it when people with lesser hours tell you what to do , while its obvious something more important needs priorities first. Like putting up a security against random raiders and trespassers. Rats server is full and I'm to impatient to wait xD
Welcome back, Mr. Lionheart!
Lionheart the exact same thing has happened to me. Firemen and paramedics! Everywhere! Hunched over with phys-guns and 'killing' me with axes!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Oh god, I wonder what my return shall be like...
Even if a player has 0 hours, he might be a member of this game since 200* and has a lot of expierence in roleplaying, but... most of them just think the fireaxe is bawz and become a fireman.
wow welcome to the club seriously i do see old members from time to time but i mostly see new members although i play pretty much.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Tonight is a total new member mfest. So many annoying assholes!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I like the little kids, there reactions are hilarious to my scary autograph hunter guy.
I think Dr. Enzyme could agree with me (Mr.Presidenttt!)
I remember also chasing Jamie around :p
Anyway welcome back,
luckily I can't tempt myself to play on the weekdays
because I can't for various reasons.
(11-05-2012, 06:31 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: " ! Not only that after 5 seconds i spawned , molotov's where thrown on the street for no apparent reason"

Welcome to FL:RP..

Don't worry, I'll be looking to change that.

* Adman taps his nose
i would rp more if the serer wasn't so freaking occupied , as for the Molotov-fest i know its a situation but you'd think on V2 it wouldn't occur that often