Greetz from BE
Yow peeps, I'm 7rozen_7ear aka Francis "The Fear" Frank (couldn't think of a better RPname ;p)

I'm not all that new to the server, I already play on that server for several days. But I'm rather new to the whole concept of RP in a whole. I only visited 2 other servers I think. Maybe you saw me failRPing in the past, but I'm working hard on that. Just lemme know if I do so.

I actually ran into your server accidently. I know one of your members, Bird-Flu, cuz he helped me out with a plane on another sandbox server. But i ran into the server, just by a quick google. It was something like "best rp server" and i directly got into a page showing your server ip.

My opinion atm:
Your server has a well organised, glad (= friendly?) team of admins.

Some personal info:
I live in Belgium.
I study Latin at the secondary school. I usually translate ancient text (atm i'm busy with Caesar's Cheese) and learning the vocabulary. I learned most of the grammar in the previous years.

Other games I play:
The MGS series, cod (ps3), TF2, Gmod (sandbox), CSS, etc

Some info I wanna share:
I love the mod that your server runs. It has loads of content and especialy the carmod suits my needs Smile .
I'd be very happy if i ever could learn coding Cheese Especialy webcoding and LUAcoding.

A question i couldn't find any right section for:
I love to be the President, but some people complained that I random arrested them, although I arrested them on the demands of my fellow police men. Is this illegal and how can i avoid such situations?

Thank u for reading this post ;p

Your honest,

/2|7\

Btw, please correct my grammar, etc mistakes. I'm working on my English for 2 and a half year now, and I'd like to enhance my capacities.

Truth be told, at first glance I read your name as "Frozen Rear".

Anyway, welcome. Oh, and where you say "I'm hardly working on that", I think you really mean "I'm working hard on that". What you have written is the complete opposite of what you meant.

I'm the resident Grammar Nazi, by the way.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(02-03-2011, 10:23 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Oh, and where you say "I'm hardly working on that", I think you really mean "I'm working hard on that". What you have written is the complete opposite of what you meant.

I'm the resident Grammar Nazi, by the way.

Indeed, thx for the help
No worries.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Hey, I'm from belgium too btw.
One of the only ones, but I follow Electromechanics in 4th year secundary Tounge
-Signature removed-
(02-03-2011, 10:51 PM)s.J. Wrote: Hey, I'm from belgium too btw.
One of the only ones, but I follow Electromechanics in 4th year secundary Tounge

So we actually share the same age ;p I'm in the 4th year to (2nd year for the Americans) What's your native language? Dutch or French? And yes, there are only 3 Belgians on the server. You, me and The.Mainframe, the last of whom is a real-life friend of mine.
(02-03-2011, 11:30 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote:
(02-03-2011, 10:51 PM)s.J. Wrote: Hey, I'm from belgium too btw.

So we actually share the same age ;p I'm in the 4th year to (2nd year for the Americans) What's your native language? Dutch or French? And yes, there are only 3 Belgians on the server. You, me and The.Mainframe, the last of whom is a real-life friend of mine.

Dutch ;p
-Signature removed-

(02-03-2011, 10:51 PM)s.J. Wrote: Dutch ;p

Me too Cheese

Welkom, ik hoop dat je het leuk vind hier, ik kom uit Nederland. Wink

Welcome I hope you enjoy it here, I'm from Holland. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(02-05-2011, 10:11 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Welkom, ik hoop dat je het leuk vind hier, ik kom uit Nederland. Wink

Welcome I hope you enjoy it here, I'm from Holland. Wink

Yow ;p I didn't speak Dutch cuz there are no rules conserning that.
Hey, ik heb dus nog geen Nederlands gesproken omdat er geen regels over zijn ;p Ik heb al wat ervaring op fora, maar ik ben toch nog voorzichtig. ;p

Btw, s.J, uw avatar is amazing Cheese (your avatar is amazing Cheese)