Ability to change unemployed model.
(11-04-2012, 03:41 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: - Support

Variation is important, people will most likely pick the same model most of the time (This happen quite often on DarkRP/PERP servers).

So what?
(11-04-2012, 06:36 PM)Teh Time Rider Wrote:

Variation is important, people will most likely pick the same model most of the time (This happen quite often on DarkRP/PERP servers).
Just, how exactly is that bad?

I'm playing on a Custom DarkRP server that you can pick your model on (For the lolz), everyone is using the same Civilian Model (the most good looking one). It get really annoying and boring in a very short while. Not to mention that is will be really hard to identify people from range when everyone is using the same model.
(11-04-2012, 07:24 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 06:36 PM)Teh Time Rider Wrote:

Just, how exactly is that bad?

I'm playing on a Custom DarkRP server that you can pick your model on (For the lolz), everyone is using the same Civilian Model (the most good looking one). It get really annoying and boring in a very short while. Not to mention that is will be really hard to identify people from range when everyone is using the same model.

I also played on a few DarkRP servers, many did not have this problem, perhaps it's just these few servers you went on. Also, it seems that that Server had a short-term thing going on there.

With that said, + Support.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Its best to buy a suit :3
I am giving this a +support.
I have had a few situations that I had the wrong model for my RP.
(11-05-2012, 02:31 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Its best to buy a suit :3

But I want that guy with a nice jumper! I don't want a suit! (And most people are not donators.... Herpyderpyderp)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

(11-05-2012, 04:26 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 02:31 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Its best to buy a suit :3

But I want that guy with a nice jumper! I don't want a suit! (And most people are not donators.... Herpyderpyderp)

Best person is the guy in the black jacket Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • data expunged :(
I would always choose a character fit to the RP that I am having, but most people choose the best looking guy, I bet almost 8/10 would choose the white guy in the black jacket/jumpsuit.

And I bet 3/50 would be the bald guy in the green shirt. (mostly by accident).

So even though I want to have it, it's not as good for the community.
-Support.
(11-05-2012, 07:21 PM)Wiseguy Wrote: I would always choose a character fit to the RP that I am having, but most people choose the best looking guy, I bet almost 8/10 would choose the white guy in the black jacket/jumpsuit.

-Support.

But I also wonder about the human factor of being 'different'. People would soon realise it is boring and would not want to be 'mainstream', sounds stupid I know but it happens.

I myself would go with one of the black guys, I think they're 'cooler'.
(11-05-2012, 07:27 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 07:21 PM)Wiseguy Wrote: I would always choose a character fit to the RP that I am having, but most people choose the best looking guy, I bet almost 8/10 would choose the white guy in the black jacket/jumpsuit.

-Support.

But I also wonder about the human factor of being 'different'. People would soon realise it is boring and would not want to be 'mainstream', sounds stupid I know but it happens.

I myself would go with one of the black guys, I think they're 'cooler'.

Stupid question: Would this work for the female models aswell and other job's models (Police, Gundealer etc.)?
Yours
Doctor Internet;