Ability to change unemployed model.
Title of Suggestion: Ability to change unemployed model.

Description: Just as the title says, the script of changing would be very similliar to one changing the car colour.

Why: It is annoying when someone kills me when i had my favorite model, so why not the ability to change it anytime? Some WILL say it's not needed, but think about car colors. They are also not needed, but they are here.
I do agree you could just get a suit but it would e nice if you didn't have a suit to change to the model you like
+support
Already been suggested.

+Support as long as you cannot change it whenever you want, otherwise cops will have a hard time.
(11-04-2012, 01:41 PM)Adman Wrote: Already been suggested.

+Support as long as you cannot change it whenever you want, otherwise cops will have a hard time.
(11-04-2012, 01:41 PM)Adman Wrote: Already been suggested.

Maybe you can only enter the thing once a life?
+support
1 change of skin per life sounds good enough.

Not wanna be racist, but sometimes it's good when you wanna be black and other times you don't.

Hell, I once almost got fakely arrested because my skin was exactly like another guy's skin who shot a cop car with a Mac10.

Talk about racism there. T_T (Me and the guy were both black.)

+support
Thanks guys for all those +supports here, i hope this will be approved.
I like the idea of it and it will be better once you die you can change it,

+Support
- Support

Variation is important, people will most likely pick the same model most of the time (This happen quite often on DarkRP/PERP servers).
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • Exiscion
(11-04-2012, 03:41 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: - Support

Variation is important, people will most likely pick the same model most of the time (This happen quite often on DarkRP/PERP servers).
Just, how exactly is that bad?
The following 2 users Like Teh Time Rider's post:
  • data expunged :(, York