Ban request on Maria Tusk
Name of player: R.B.C^5<>^4[U^3A

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24268801

Time in GMT: 11 AM GMT+0

Server: V2D

Summary: I was President on v2d, and everything was going smooth :Good laws, no dictator rp etc.. First, some dude breaks in my office to steal my money. I let it pass because it was a robbery. I ask the policemen and SS to guard, no one comes. Then, I get random hostaged by someone. I let it pass because everyone on the server wouldn't shut up about how I was apparently metagaming by saying I was random hostaged in OOC. Then, in comes the other guy that robbed me earlier and this time the head of SSw as with me, I told him to kill him or taze him, but he just stood there and refused to do anything.

Then, afterwards, I saw a group of individuals in the elevator. Then they come in my office, pull out crowbars, molotovs, etc. I was about to take screenshots, but then they molotoved the whole place and crowbarred me to death. I believe this is RDM. It was a group apparently called "The Legion", and their leader was apparently Maria Tusk

Evidence: As I said, I was going to take screenshots right before I got crowbarred to death but couldn't due to being burned and crowbarred too fast and crashing right after. If members of "The Legion" are on this forum, I would please like clarification on your actions and the reason of them.

(Thanks Salinsky for PMing me the info of Maria Tusk!)
Needs more Evidence.
Denied.